Any Germans here ?

Hoji

Hey, I’m Høji and pretty new to twinkling and in this forum.
I mostly play Druid but plan on getting every class as twink!

I used to play max lvl in the past but due to havin less time for games I decided to give the Twinking a try and I have to say I’m an awe for it :D
I’m looking for some company in my twink journey and maybe also a guild since I have 20 days of playtime left I thought this would be the right time and place to look for companions.

Greetings Høji

Hi,

I'm german, playing since good old Destromath Horde days as f2p. Unfortunately I think the german f2p scene is already dead.

I can confirm that, German here as well. I startet my main on a German realm 3 years ago, worst decision ever. Since pvp queues seem to be separated by language servers (English, German, French etc. --> if not please correct me!) there hasn´t be a single BG pop-up with my main since the start of DF :(

The German f2p scene is totally dead, unfortunately. Due to that reason I nowadays create all my twinks on English realms. Just a shame that my main cannot participate in any BG anymore. Unless blizz is going to make BG queues crossrealm even across different language zones (has been the case with epic BGs before DF and seems to be now the case with arena skirmishes). But maybe I will open another thread on that.

@Hoji since I am pure f2p I cannot join any guild, but feel free to add me :) (bnet tag: Wandereule#223570)

Users who are viewing this thread