Any CN 20 twinks?

glancealot

Legend
We have people from both NA and EU servers, what about CN servers, or even chinese that play on NA/EU like myself. Thought i'd ask here as this is the most popular bracket.

有玩20的中国人嘛?

yo do you have some CN server level 20 twink armories with BiS gears?

I am sure there are things to be learnt.

The CN twinks were the first with the ilv180s in BFA and even earlier with scaled down world epics and even earlier with the fishing pole.

glance is trying to steal their secrets ;)

The CN twinks were the first with the ilv180s in BFA and even earlier with scaled down world epics and even earlier with the fishing pole.

I mean, that's not a surprise. i am Chinese and look at how i approach this game, now imagine a group of people like me.

We have people from both NA and EU servers, what about CN servers, or even chinese that play on NA/EU like myself. Thought i'd ask here as this is the most popular bracket.

有玩20的中国人嘛?
有哇,原来你是国人啊。我经常在bg见你,只不过我是联盟哈哈,加个tag呗 KMK#1886

Nothing weird about being proud of your nation. Much respect to the Chinese players and people, they have a lot to be proud about. And, yes, glance's example was right on point, a systematic all-encompassing approach works wonders.

Idk any serous twinks that don't have similar spreadsheets for any number of things they are testing.

Idk any serous twinks that don't have similar spreadsheets for any number of things they are testing.

basically any twink with +2 stamina + 2 primary stat gems?

basically any twink with +2 stamina + 2 primary stat gems?

when i say serious twink I mean someone gearing and playing gvg. I have spreadsheets on how much regen @ 19 warriors get from spirit in classic, or how the dmg breaks down from enchants accounting for armor so you know when to swap weapons. You guys know i am not some elitest asshole, I play goofball specs and try shitty builds because they are interesting or just because i like them, but i don't really consider most twinks @ 20 "serious twinks" ig. That doesn't mean I think this bracket is unskilled, but until GvG or another form of established team that practices together V establish team that practices together happens its not going to be a competitive atmosphere.

I am just saying that your unique way of looking at this game is not that uncommon, and i think it is strech to declare it as a racial trait.

I am just saying that your unique way of looking at this game is not that uncommon, and i think it is strech to declare it as a racial trait.

has nothing to do with race.

just the education system, we are forced to learn more mathematics in school (at least before university) than people in the west.

look at the newest april fellow list (actuaries who successfully make it through all the exams) of America's actuarial association, count the number of people with Chinese last names.

https://www.soa.org/globalassets/assets/files/exam-results/edu-2021-04-fsa-names-jhbkh.pdf

has nothing to do with race.

just the education system, we are forced to learn more mathematics in school (at least before university) than people in the west.

look at the newest april fellow list (actuaries who successfully make it through all the exams) of America's actuarial association, count the number of people with Chinese last names.

https://www.soa.org/globalassets/assets/files/exam-results/edu-2021-04-fsa-names-jhbkh.pdf

Sure, we are not talking about general populations we are talking about a subset (twinks) and, just as truly as I said it before, I don't know any serious twinks that don't do the math.

Users who are viewing this thread