Any changes on hunter's pets in TBC (loyality/xp) ?

Arma

Veteran
I'm getting a new lvl 39 hunter in TBC and I'm curious if you guys know if there will be any changes to loyality and XP in TBC. So far I know that every pet has the same attack speed, so BT will be useless. I also remember that the three best pets will probably be Ravager, Boar and Scorpid (Arena).
My scorpid of choice would be a yellow one from Desolace, as Boar I'd take the black one from Razorfen Kraul and Ravager when TBC releases, but I remember that there were only really low lvl options or really high level. So I'm not sure if I can get all these pets with full loyality.
Anyone knows if you still need 25% of the level as kill xp to level your pet?

Thanks for any answers :)

I'm getting a new lvl 39 hunter in TBC and I'm curious if you guys know if there will be any changes to loyality and XP in TBC. So far I know that every pet has the same attack speed, so BT will be useless. I also remember that the three best pets will probably be Ravager, Boar and Scorpid (Arena).
My scorpid of choice would be a yellow one from Desolace, as Boar I'd take the black one from Razorfen Kraul and Ravager when TBC releases, but I remember that there were only really low lvl options or really high level. So I'm not sure if I can get all these pets with full loyality.
Anyone knows if you still need 25% of the level as kill xp to level your pet?

Thanks for any answers :)
What makes Ravager a desirable pet? Afaik the stun wasn't added until wrath

It wasn't? I thought it was added in TBC.

What would be other good choices? Has Spider the root already? I guess Wind Serpents would also be decent?

Last edited:
I remember having so much fun in tbc first patch with raptor on lvl 40 twink. Bm, wrath and shadowmelt. It killed all lvl 40-60. Dunno if they fixed things now on "new tbc"

Users who are viewing this thread