any 80 twink guilds come cata?

man joining Vins guild would be great. But when i have a 80 that has already done ICC25*H*.. i dont want do downgrade and not use my gear that i have already worked hard to get, But i would love to join and raid with more 80s! Good luck to you vin!

Scrumped said:
man joining Vins guild would be great. But when i have a 80 that has already done ICC25*H*.. i dont want do downgrade and not use my gear that i have already worked hard to get, But i would love to join and raid with more 80s! Good luck to you vin!

We're actually doing really bad on recruitment. We are considering merging with the alliance guild on draenor known as anomalous. They have a full 10m team already setup waiting to go into raiding. Just waiting on like 3 people I think to hit 80 and they'll have a full 10m core. I'm not leaving CoU but if recruitment stays the way it is and people keep just not caring for raiding its probably the best option we have to keep raiding wotlk content.

If your interested in joining a guild go with anomalous, at least they have 10 people willing to raid rather than my 5

Falkor said:
id suggest everyone join with vin...he seems to be the one with the most drive/organization. any other 80 guilds will just undermine his work and most likely have negative effects if people xfer, dont progress, get disillusioned, etc. just ruins it for everyone if you make a half ass guild basically

I just replied to this thread I apologize for double post. As I said we're having really terrible recruitment/active players. We get like 3-4 people asking us about our guild or plain just xfer. And then they never sign up for raids, go inactive without notice, or just plain out dont care. Its really saddening to see that their money goes to waste and we're considering merging with anomalous. They have a full 10m core ready to go soon. Granted their raiders arent on during the day or at night most of the time they are also in another guild which I will keep anonymous. All in all, yes we have a kill and we did it with 5 people and both guilds have the same goals & restrictions/rules basically. But as of right now it looks like they're headed for a better path for those who want to get into raiding right now. We're still going to stay alive and we'll consider moving group 1 times to tues/thurs nights because if we do merge with anomalous they seem to have about the same nights as we do.

NOTE nothing is official yet, we're not positive, we're not sure. I'm currently leveling a toon and I'm personally gonna jump into raiding with them to see if its really the worth & risk we want to take with our time/money. CoU is still alive and we'll continue trying to raid but we are still looking into our options

If you plan on xferring to CoU and are reading this hold your xfer

only problem i see is gear restrictions, i have a full BiS rogue that is 80 and i dont wanna have to downgrade in gear when yall raid lower lvl shit

Scrumped said:
only problem i see is gear restrictions, i have a full BiS rogue that is 80 and i dont wanna have to downgrade in gear when yall raid lower lvl shit

Your not the only one whos had to downgrade any gear in both guilds. But yet I can understand not wanting to gear down. My only suggestion is to hold off til we're at your gear level or re-roll. Neither guilds plan to change gear restrictions anytime soon...I gurantee you that

Scrumped said:

just keep it in your bank mang. using icc25h gear in naxx would be stupid and trivial, why bother then? the only annoying part is farming the ilvl 200ish gear to start naxx when its all been vendored, but even that isnt too bad.

its a lot more fun to gear up as you progress just like in LK. at least imo. so if you really wanna be a part of an 80 pve guild i suggust you either farm some starter gear or reroll. or hope one allows highend gear that makes the content a joke

Falkor said:
just keep it in your bank mang. using icc25h gear in naxx would be stupid and trivial, why bother then? the only annoying part is farming the ilvl 200ish gear to start naxx when its all been vendored, but even that isnt too bad.

its a lot more fun to gear up as you progress just like in LK. at least imo. so if you really wanna be a part of an 80 pve guild i suggust you either farm some starter gear or reroll. or hope one allows highend gear that makes the content a joke

Grabbing ilevel 200 gear is a joke in heroics now if you can tag along with a tank or healer. Even dps queues arent that bad at peak times. At off times its gonna take upwards of 30-45 min to get in. Also guessing you have a ton of jp's so I'd just get ilevel 200 gear from heroism vendor. Pretty cheap for t7, think its a total of like 900 points for 2pc at most

ive been having ~20min dps ques ive been having, which isnt too bad. quicker at some points too. and a few times ive gotten the tank/heal or whole group to just chain que which was nice.

as far as JP, i actually had very few on my lock b/c originally i only lvld it from 70 twinkin to farm points for primordial saronite lol. but ive been farming and i bought i few things. i wasnt sure what your policy was as far as vendor tho, is everything from the heroism vendor purchaseable while in naxx content? and then what about the valor vendor that sells t7.5 shoulders/pants, and other 213 goodies are those fair game or off the table (leaving t7 gloves/chest from heroism only). i just hope theres 25m runs some day so we can take advantage of the best loot there is. i really wish they would have consolidated gear from LK like it is in cata since they made 10 and 25 one lockout...sucks not being able to max out your stuff ya'know

Falkor said:
ive been having ~20min dps ques ive been having, which isnt too bad. quicker at some points too. and a few times ive gotten the tank/heal or whole group to just chain que which was nice.

as far as JP, i actually had very few on my lock b/c originally i only lvld it from 70 twinkin to farm points for primordial saronite lol. but ive been farming and i bought i few things. i wasnt sure what your policy was as far as vendor tho, is everything from the heroism vendor purchaseable while in naxx content? and then what about the valor vendor that sells t7.5 shoulders/pants, and other 213 goodies are those fair game or off the table (leaving t7 gloves/chest from heroism only). i just hope theres 25m runs some day so we can take advantage of the best loot there is. i really wish they would have consolidated gear from LK like it is in cata since they made 10 and 25 one lockout...sucks not being able to max out your stuff ya'know

Our policy is for t7 213 vendor is open freely. This wont happen in later tiers though as valor badges werent available unless you raided 25m t7 content. When we hit ulduar (if we stay alive and not merge) we wont open up conquest vendor til we kill our first 25m boss as a guild with 18+ or more people, or go into t9 content. After that its just basic triumph vendor for t9, frost vendor for t10

We're not sure how we'll handle 10/25 shared lockouts and theres talk of after going into 25m naxx/ulduar your stuck in 25m til reset.

Anomalous is doing it strictly heroism vendor for t7, valor vendor for t8, conquest/triumph for t9, frost for t10. Although I think conquest/valor vendor should open up with 25m raiding I wont get into it

@squeakyjack

Re-rolls are always an option, leveling is a complete joke with/without heirlooms now. Leveling up a fresh toon from 1-80 (full on dks) shows pure dedication if you've done it in a reasonable amount of time.

Its up to you I wont beg you to come. But as of right now we're asking all re-rolls xfers to hold off. After the end of this month we'll decide on our merge or not with anomalous.

just sucks theres merged lockouts but not merged gear, means that a lot of people will miss out on bis gear starting from naxx like last laugh, BoH, turning tide, etc. but not much you can do about that w/o the #s to do 25s /sigh

i do like your idea that the vendor is open once you kill the boss on 25 w/ a majority of players in raid. i think they should be open like that to give people more choices w/ better stats that they cant obtain doing solely 10s. becomes even more important in places like icc where those 264s can be a lot better than 251s

keep us posted on the guild status/merge status...been interested for a while, and ive been slowly gearing up my lock to start t7 raids in my off time. if your guild takes off and/or you merge and that guild really has potential i may transfer/faction change for some fun. twinking, especially the pve aspect, is always fun b/c its rewarding in a sense but usually takes a lot less time than current content raids which is always good; gotta maximize that time spent playing:reward feeling

hopefully the merge goes down successfully, couldnt hurt to have one bigger guild instead of 2 smaller ones, especially as long as theres still strong leadership.

if a merge did happen though, which guild would be xferring/faction changing? cuz its nice that anomalous is alliance, thad save some $ on not having to faction change

Falkor said:
hopefully the merge goes down successfully, couldnt hurt to have one bigger guild instead of 2 smaller ones, especially as long as theres still strong leadership.

if a merge did happen though, which guild would be xferring/faction changing? cuz its nice that anomalous is alliance, thad save some $ on not having to faction change

Both anom and CoU has made it clear that if we do end up merging we wont be going to fizzcrank. Few reasons

1) They seem to have VoA alot more than we do...we never have it during our raid times...never

2) They're getting a majority of they're members from they're another guild which I will not say

3) If they were to come over they'd have to bring alot more than we'd be bringing over.

So all in all its a better to just go to them if we do decide to

nice well keep us posted then, hopefully everything works out well

hi, is out there an 80 EU guild right now? (prefer a german one ;/)

got an 80 mage with BiS pvp gear and t9/cata pve gear (~15k+ dps)

Peatt said:
hi, is out there an 80 EU guild right now? (prefer a german one ;/)

got an 80 mage with BiS pvp gear and t9/cata pve gear (~15k+ dps)

There is, although I cant recall the name of the guild off the top of my head. Just google 80 wotlk raiding guild eu

I found various results of 3-5 guilds. Find the one you prefer

EDIT: my mistake I only found 1, the others were based in 08/09. The last post from that guild was in february. So my guess is that no there isnt any active eu 80 wotlk raiding guilds at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread