Any 70s on the PTR?

Drayner

any changes to eng items like Big Daddy, Bolt gun, or any of the cata tinkers?

Drayner said:
any changes to eng items like Big Daddy, Bolt gun, or any of the cata tinkers?

id download it and check but don't want to cap my internet :(

Feral druids would be more scarey then bolt gun and big daddy's my friend was doing 28k Ferocious bites on training dummy's ):

Taziksare fine tbh vs 500+ resil its like 2-4k

which is the almost same as Gnomish lightning generator and Rocket glove in wotlk

Synapse is only a short duration of 450 of your stats during that time just CC/disarm/silence them and yeh D:

Drayner said:
Yes, but FB is single target. Bolt gun and big daddy can turn the entire tide of a bg. Imagine a player popping a bolt gun and big daddy at the docks in sota at the start. 1/2 your team is in the GY. Definately a slow start for your team now. Maybe the team can recover, but you know. Another scenario that I have actually seen... 5 people in an AV tower, 1 druid or rogue stealths up and goes crazy with a bd and bg. 1 toon makes quick work of 5 toons and recaps. Not good. I am against these items myself and hope they get level requirements placed on them.

Yeh I forgot to include that :\

Was bolt gunned/big daddy'd by a rogue in boas

>_>

Was a turtle in WSG at 1minute we winning he bigdaddy/boltguns our FC nothin he could do :\

ferals arent gettin buffed sub 85 afaik so dont be too scured

the blue post on our home page says "all numbers cited are for 85 druidz"

meaning they crossed out 80 and above cuz even 80-84 arent being buffed, much less 80 and below

Soberlolz said:
id download it and check but don't want to cap my internet :(

Feral druids would be more scarey then bolt gun and big daddy's my friend was doing 28k Ferocious bites on training dummy's ):

Taziksare fine tbh vs 500+ resil its like 2-4k

which is the almost same as Gnomish lightning generator and Rocket glove in wotlk

Synapse is only a short duration of 450 of your stats during that time just CC/disarm/silence them and yeh D:

Made a enha shaman with 210 frost resi (Totem, lw kit, seasoned winds talent), 500 resi, got 6.5k ice lanced ( was the highest though, mostly 4.5k to 5.5k). The 70 bracket is broken, the more u act like everythings fine the less chance u have of having some rogue/mage/absorbs/etc nerfs pre 80. And maybe utility balance between the classes. But not like anyone here is mature enough to have a decent discussion without all the hating^^

Gihipoxu said:
Made a enha shaman with 210 frost resi (Totem, lw kit, seasoned winds talent), 500 resi, got 6.5k ice lanced ( was the highest though, mostly 4.5k to 5.5k). The 70 bracket is broken, the more u act like everythings fine the less chance u have of having some rogue/mage/absorbs/etc nerfs pre 80. And maybe utility balance between the classes. But not like anyone here is mature enough to have a decent discussion without all the hating^^

When you post an SS of a 6.5k icelance with all that frost resist and 500 resil Ill believe you until then thoe you lien.

Users who are viewing this thread