Anti-Venom

I use this frequently vs rogues after a nova. Incredibly painful to farm though :(

it'd be pretty nice if there was a slim mod that would just say "Use Antivenom" when you have Crippling Poison or Serpent Sting...It would be easier than looking up at your debuffs every time you get snared.

I spent some time trying to farm these off spiders in Stonetalon with no luck. I may try in Duskwood. However it's pretty time consuming. I definitely wouldn't use it except for crippling and knowing you aren't going to get re-crippled after using it.

It's kind of ineffective unless you're a ranged class. Most rogues cripple both MH/OH so if you break it and don't stun/slow them it's pointless. Pretty much only useful for escaping rogues if you're not ranged, although most melee classes can dispatch rogues.

solvogero said:
it'd be pretty nice if there was a slim mod that would just say "Use Antivenom" when you have Crippling Poison or Serpent Sting...It would be easier than looking up at your debuffs every time you get snared.

There are addons that you can set up so that it shows a visual cue if you have certain debuffs on you.

Users who are viewing this thread