Another twink...

So im thinking about making another twink. Horde this time :) so i was wondering what classes are good. I am thinking on either making a warrior or a hunter. My main is ally but ill be able to xfer over some cash and gear if i need to. Any guides on gearing a warrior or hunter? which one is better? also any horde twink guilds on Zul'Jin?

All classes are useful if played correctly.

10-19 XP-Off is exuberantly polluted with hunters and warriors as you already know. If you are creating a "new-twink" I'd recommend something else... Shaman perhaps?

If you do commit to a warrior/hunter, I sincerely believe that the most viable form of enlightenment regarding gear and play-style would be to contact a well-know good twink of said class and interrogate them about the subject (I'd recommend Pizza as a candidate if you decide on a hunter; regrettably, I can't think of a good warrior). Most are usually compliant and elated to teach!

Happy hunting :),

-Natlieportmn, 19 Rogue

ÃœberTwink said:
So im thinking about making another twink. Horde this time :) so i was wondering what classes are good. I am thinking on either making a warrior or a hunter. My main is ally but ill be able to xfer over some cash and gear if i need to. Any guides on gearing a warrior or hunter? which one is better? also any horde twink guilds on Zul'Jin?

Hunters are ridiculous at 19 imo. Warriors aren't bad at all. If you do a Hunter and are looking to do pre-mades you might have a hard time since it's a popular class (that and being called Huntard constantly). Here's a Hunter guide: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/19-twink-guides/1146-19-hunter-int-build.html (though the guide will change quite a bit after Cata hits due to the Hunter changes). I'm sure there's a good Warrior guide around here somewhere. Hope that helps a bit.

-Ink

well i already have a lock and a shammy so i was wanting to test out a horde twink. since hunters and in abundance ill probably roll a warrior. BUT since im probs just gonna pug for life im not completely sure. anny1 have a good twinking guide for warr;s ?

Brüno said:
in my opinion.

To the op, make a warrior, they are pretty fun and do very well if played correctly. Plus we don't need more hunters >.>

In case you were wondering, he meant it isn't a matter of opinion for just how overpowered hunters are.

RizenPhoenix said:
In case you were wondering, he meant it isn't a matter of opinion for just how overpowered hunters are.

Unless you play a Hunter...then you're more likely to think you're just really that good. :p

-Ink

Inkobah said:
Unless you play a Hunter...then you're more likely to think you're just really that good. :p

-Ink

Hunters without bows/guns outdamage melee classes with mongoose bite

Quelfep said:
Hunters without bows/guns outdamage melee classes with mongoose bite

Full Melee set aye, but the whole point in that is glasscannon-y. Ofc you do more short burst damage when you don't stack Int, but then you oom.

INB4 DERP DEY DO IT ANYWAI IN NRML SET

Users who are viewing this thread