another feral question!!

greentea

Legend
ok so ive been adding up and so far with my haste set u have 24 from weapon 10 from gloves 12 from both trinket then pop lifeblood that give 55 then pop troll racial............(adding it up) thats 101 with out troll racial. thats 120 haste with troll racial. now only info i am missing is the inscrease the haste gives per point persay whats the dps increase and energy regen increase. any help on this woul be nice

each point of haste rating gives 0.47% haste

Also the troll racial does not give haste, it gives attack speed. This means it does not affect your haste generation or your DoTs, it only affects your swing speed and cast speed. This is still very tasty.

1%haste = 1energy per 10 seconds.

1% haste is more or less exactly an increase of 1% on your dps.

ahh well atleast my whites will never stop lol and i can mangle more often to hit with fero bite

i useally do rake at the end when they try to run so they bleed to death so far its working still working on my set up atm but against high hp people its mangle rake mangle tell 5 then stay on them and save the fero bite for that quick burst so they dont heal from like 10hp x.x

Kore nametooshort said:
Also the troll racial does not give haste, it gives attack speed. This means it does not affect your haste generation or your DoTs, it only affects your swing speed and cast speed.

not true, berserking is considered haste. this is what makes them such attractive shadow priests, warlocks, boomkins - 20% haste on dots is insane!

proof

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3250/zerking.jpg

in regards to physical dots, bleeds, like rend, rip, rake - those are explicitly not affected by haste, but all magical dots are, so it's not that troll zerking doesn't give haste, but physical dots aren't affected by it

greentea said:
i useally do rake at the end when they try to run so they bleed to death so far its working still working on my set up atm but against high hp people its mangle rake mangle tell 5 then stay on them and save the fero bite for that quick burst so they dont heal from like 10hp x.x

should do it at the start then refresh at the end if they're going to run. it does a lot of damage and is especially nice since a) once it's applied it can not miss and b) ticks can crit. do rake, mangle, then build CP for a bite or do whatever is necessary. i say rake first b/c if you apply mangle before the 1st tick it still gets the 30% boost (and if you miss any subsequent ticks are still buffed once mangle is on) and just lets your damage start that much faster

theres a sachel belt that gives haste too fyi.

Kore nametooshort said:
I didnt know that berserking was technically haste, thats interesting. That screenshot says something completely different to how wowhead describes it. Also i was unaware that bleeds and diseases and such didnt scale with haste, useful to know, thanks.

None of the leather satchel belts give haste rating

Vigorous Belt - Item - World of Warcraft

so my idea was correct for the energey regen? for a good burst? :D and i thought it was a cloak that gave haste but it was a caster one

Users who are viewing this thread