Another Best thread. Rules below.

I know people have done these time and time again but this time I will make a bit of ground rules.

I am looking to hear who are the best *skilled* players @ 19 in your battlegroup. Please list their...

List max of 2, one for each Faction.

Battlegroup, name, Faction, Class, and the reason behind why you think they are the best.

Please DO NOT list yourself, even if you think you are. I am looking for your opinions on others whom you have observed.

-----------------------Mine----------------------

Battlegroup: Vindication

Name: Snoopy

Faction: Alliance

Class: Paladin

Always finds a way to get the flag back. Although he usually rolls with Tool, whom is a very skilled hunter, he always finds away to keep the group of alliance with him and not only keeps himself alive, but everyone around him.

Name: Moxie

Faction: Horde

Class: Priest

<3 Moxie. When I see her in the BG I know Im in for a long fight. One of the best priests Ive ever faught against Knows when to use all her abilities and is really good at staying alive dispite even having multiple enemies on her.

and the reason behind why you think they are the best.

you seemed to have missed your own rule

jake1124 said:
and the reason behind why you think they are the best.

you seemed to have missed your own rule

Nah I rushed to put up the thread and then went back to do it because I thought nobody would read it that quickly. Lol.

Diiesel said:
Name: Snoopy

Lol wow that's crazy, I barely play my BE pally and I played against snoopy a few times and I immediately knew who it was when I saw the name. He is pretty good, even though I think we rolled their team the last time I saw him in a bg. My pally's a no name that's for sure though.

Anyway:

Reckoning

Name: Golfer

He's an oldschool player and I've seen him a few times and he plays his class damn well.

Dunno about ally, I want to list someone that isn't a twink anymore, might an old player named Gil who was a drood.

Battlegroup: Ruin

Name: CptFalcon

Plays very well as far as I see. Me [on 15 pally ] a twink priest named Brah or sumthin and a druid twink w/ flag had about 2k hp are stationed up ontop of ally base. He comes in and crushes us, about a 2 min fight. Anyone that can take 3 men on is good in my book, especially when 2 of them are twinks.

I don't know Ruin well enough yet. Best FC Druid is definitely Painaid though.

Maerduk said:
Lol wow that's crazy, I barely play my BE pally and I played against snoopy a few times and I immediately knew who it was when I saw the name. He is pretty good, even though I think we rolled their team the last time I saw him in a bg. My pally's a no name that's for sure though.

Anyway:

Reckoning

Name: Golfer

He's an oldschool player and I've seen him a few times and he plays his class damn well.

Dunno about ally, I want to list someone that isn't a twink anymore, might an old player named Gil who was a drood.

Bastard!! I was going to nominate him although I think hes much much better at his rogue

Reckoning

Name: Hellsoldier

Class: Rogue

Probably easily known as the best rogue on reckoning love fighting him in arenas and very funny guy on vent.

As for alliance I dont really get any names in my mind but if there must be one it would probably be Bushwhack... I might be saying this just because hes guild leader of Engage but idk

Reckoning

Name: Bushwhack

Not too sure why im nominating him but I am

oh and I figured I may as well say the worst too

Reckoning

Name: Blisster

he claims hes the worst rogue on the battlegroup so im just giving him his recognition lol

Here are some oldschool - newschool people off the Cyclone Battlegroup

Name : Belome

Class : Priest

Faction : Alliance

Belome... what can I say. He was the most skilled priest I have EVER seen, never seen anyone better than him. He is in control of one of the best twink guilds in Cyclone (Tastes Good).

Name : Spidergnome

Class : Rogue

Faction : Alliance

Spidergnome is a really good rogue in WSG. He is ALWAYS there for picking up the flag when your about to drop it, and he always helps in clutch situations.

Name : Pizza (Ekspozed)

Class : Hunter

Faction : Horde

What can I possibly say? He is the most talented hunter in the battlegroup and he owns the best 19 twink guild... A true icon in 19 twinking.

jake1124 said:
Bastard!! I was going to nominate him although I think hes much much better at his rogue

Reckoning

Name: Hellsoldier

Probably easily known as the best rogue on reckoning love fighting him in arenas and very funny guy on vent.

Reckoning

Name: Blisster

he claims hes the worst rogue on the battlegroup so im just giving him his recognition lol

Lol that's funny, I haven't played 19s enough recently to have gone against his rogue I don't think. I checked him out on armory, looks a little more recent, not sure though. I think I've seen blisster a few times, I didn't think he was that bad.

Battlegroup: Whirlwind

19s

Paladin - Barbarella

Hunter - Cheapshot(alliance)/Quine(Horde)

Shaman - Inexplicable/Holykat/**ME**

Rogue - Ailwin?(acii letters)/Samhain/Mudd

Lock - Eaz

29s

Preist - Judahs

Hunter - Molsonns / **ME**

Lock - Nemesis

I should know more.

Vindication

Name: Sullensoul

Sullensoul is the best played preist I have every played with, or agianst, in the 19 bracket. I have been through Emberstorm :(, Cyclone :D, and now Vindication :D. Haven't seen better.

Joshuá said:
Vindication

Name: Sullensoul

Sullensoul is the best played preist I have every played with, or agianst, in the 19 bracket. I have been through Emberstorm :(, Cyclone :D, and now Vindication :D. Haven't seen better.

who? I play every day on vindication and ive never heard of this person, only priest i know close is horde "sullywully" could it be the same person?

Battlegroup: Bloodlust (US)

Player: Doseone

Race: Undead

If there is anyone that makes me think "Were about to lose this one", this is the guy that makes me think that. I play Alliance on,BL so of corse I have only had the pleasure of playing against him. Lets put it this way...He is so good and so well known, that people claim that he hacks since he seems so unbeatable. If yor alliance and you have the flag. this will be the guy that will return it solo with hlaf your team on D. the only problem I do have with him is that if he knows his team is about to lose, he will bail on the BG.

Player: Outkast

Class: Shaman

Race: Draenei

This guy is a falg carrying monster. from what I have seen, he loves to FC and will rape half the team while he has the flag. Hes not one of those tards that will cross the field with the flag just to get ours back, but if hes being focused on by 4-5 twinks, he has been known (and seen by my own eyes) to mud stomp every one of them. I have been on BL for nearly 2 years and he seems to be new to BL...at least on that toon. but just like Doseone, I have much respect for this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread