Another Account Give Away ugh.

JustFine

Legend
I've decided to quit WoW, Better things to do at my age than sit around all day:)

I have every single BoA

85 priest, 84 hunter and lots of alts.

Including my druid twink Dakoduh.

This is probably the only way to get rid of my obsession officially.

Account time runs out august 2nd

You guys were all fun and I will miss most of ya!

Fisher. said:
Glad another crybaby quit.

l won't miss you.

Get mad.

Why would I get mad? I don't even know who you are so...?

Do you feel better about yourself? I wouldn't if I still played WoW.

Good bye,

I didnt really know you, but i knew you were a skilled 19 eu player, and would of love to of played with you when i got my 19 up and running.

Joehu

felixmaster said:
Good bye,

I didnt really know you, but i knew you were a skilled 19 eu player, and would of love to of played with you when i got my 19 up and running.

Joehu

Didnt play in Eu, Us twink, But thanks!

If I give away my account and characters, What I worked for will all be gone and pointless to return too...

Im sorry dakoduh but even if you give away your account you wont break the curse

Just joking brah, good luck in anything ya wanna do

I hate these threads. I hate seeing people leave the twink community completely. Good luck elsewhere in life, will miss you :(

PS: Gimme your account yo :D

GL with life and all that jazz. Shame I couldnt bg beside you but meh... Another one leaves another shall take his place.

Best of luck.

Shoulda given it too me. :p Ahh oh well, good luck Dakoduh, you will be greatly missed... by most alteast. <3

Despite your reputation here on the forums, I am sad to see another Alliance twink go. Best of luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread