Anniversary event 2022

dirtypaws

Grandfathered
Doomwalker in Tanaris is up, Korrak's revenge state sit needs level 60, bug?
upload_2022-11-6_12-2-13.png

The quest the originals is available, along with solider of time in Korrak's revenge (at level 48). But can't join it.

I didnt do it at all last year, i think... can even get into the area where kazzak is in blasted lands on a lowbie, get ported to the closest graveyard. Is that normal now?

edit- Ok, it let me get flown in at least... i was trying to ride there on my own. That was weird.

Only the normal vendor is there outside AV, no time-displaced one yet.... unless I'm doing it wrong, lol.

edit- it's not supposed to start until like 10 server time. Or 10 PST. Probably too soon.

oops... I'm US, is it started earlier in EU?

Last edited:
Yes it started. Vendor in Timecaves is there, also Cheomie gave me Quest for Korraks Revenge but cant access it.

Who's up for spamming tickets to blizzard so they lower requirement? :D

Last edited:
few things worth noting,
currently cant do korraks revenge as stated before, also cant do the orginals quest to kill world bosses, believe thats 48+ from what ive heard.

AV vendor is there, for 20's its ilvl 24 epics and 29's its ilvl 34 epics, some items are locked behind korraks revenge quest (havent checked other levels)(costs are 1 or 2 marks of honor and 20-90 timewarped badges depending on item)
stats are okay on some of the items but depends how they will scale on the beta/DF (dont have access to beta)

world bosses do not drop loot for anyone below 30, tried this on my 29 and 20, Doomwalker has a 100% drop rate for a toy and mount got neither on my twinks.

i may be wrong on some bits but its what ive found out so far.

AV vendor is there, for 20's its ilvl 24 epics and 29's its ilvl 34 epics, some items are locked behind korraks revenge quest (havent checked other levels)(costs are 1 or 2 marks of honor and 20-90 timewarped badges depending on item)
stats are okay on some of the items but depends how they will scale on the beta/DF (dont have access to beta)
I test it and in the DF continue with 34 ilvl and worse stats

Just went live US, at least Kazzak just spawned and phased out the random mobs in the area.... see if i get kicked out again :kekD:

world bosses do not drop loot for anyone below 30

Just got loot at 39, so your theory sounds about right.

AND that epic loot stayed ilvl 44 when copied to the PTR. Just FYI.

Last edited:
I did azuregos on a post-squish 29 and didn’t get any loot. On my pre-shadowlands 29 that can fly I looted gold from kazzak. Might be other factors involved like tagging but if you’re GF’d it’s worth a try I think.

On my pre-shadowlands 29 that can fly I looted gold from kazzak.

THAT.... is very cool information. Gonna check it out, I have a handful of those. Even if they dont scale in DF, still cool.

I did not get gold on the first one, but I havent used that one in an anniversary event ever... gonna try one of the others.

edit1- ok, Azuregos gave me gold on my old 60 (25 now). I tried Kazzak on the other toon, gonna go try kazzak on the second to see if it's boss-related.

Ok... got gold from kazzak on that one - so my best completely unverified guess would be that if you already looted the bosses in previous years, you may be grandfathered? For gold at least.... this seems familiar but I havent done the event for 2 years.

Last edited:
THAT.... is very cool information. Gonna check it out, I have a handful of those. Even if they dont scale in DF, still cool.

I did not get gold on the first one, but I havent used that one in an anniversary event ever... gonna try one of the others.

Yeah, I did the anniversary event on the aforementioned character. Ill do more testing as well. Apparently I was able to loot azuregos and kazzak but not The current rotating dragon. My guess is we can loot the bosses we looted before. But this is still highly speculative so I’ll post screenshots when I’m done farming.

Users who are viewing this thread