a dungeon gimp
do you wear a tinfoil hat
or pick berries in the forest?

Last edited:
I’m not sure how hipster describes iPhone ? If anything that’s android

Anyways the only two options here should be nerd or not

Get iPhone there’s no reason for an android unless you are a nerd

Reactions: MYT
If you think android is good then you simply don’t know what you’re missing. People that leave android for iPhone come back. Never works the other way.

there comes a time when you cant be fucked investing time and energy with custom roms and all the tweaking the android platform allows. You realise all you rlly do is reddit when youre in bed, and use a few apps when circumstances call for it (pizza, uber, etc etc ...grindr) and ive found as a first time iphone user its great for this. ITs nice not to deal with the anxiety that your particular models version of android could be improved. I must be getting old

Looking at a marketing perspective I think Android is superior.

The only things that really interests me about iPhones are encrypted calls and messages (between iPhones), more secure (because ppl develop malware to target as many as possible, and Android is just way more used, hence a lot more malware towards Android than ios). People say that iPhones are generally more "user friendly" as well, but I've seen monkeys handle an Android phone, so it's safe to say that Android phones don't require a degree in rocket science to use.

Why is Android superior? Look at what happened between the old Macintosh vs PC. The cheaper, more widespread product became the norm and eventually took over completely. More things were developed towards PC because that's what made sense. The same thing is going to happen with Android VS ios. It's cheaper, more widespread and common, and so most things that are developed are developed towards Android phones. So if you were a dev that was building apps for a specific platform. What would you focus on? Androind or ios? Android of course.

Even newly developed phone OS's are Android compatible / direct descendants of Android these days. That says a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread