An Epic battle of OP Classes vs NonOp Classes

Mrcer

OG
They fought a good fight, but when it comes down to it we will strive for victory! Horde won<3

WoWScrnShot_081911_001747.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081911_001749.jpg

I thought it deserved a SS.

depends on your view of OP

was in a BG tonight other team had 5 res-shams.....even with 10 stack debuff....was near impossible to kill EFC

near same situation, we had them out huntered, they had us out shamed was a 2-0 loss for alliance

with stacks of earthshield providing heals on damage, it gets them thru till healing surge goes thru, bam at full HP repeat

hunters wracked up tons of damage but was healed away

Honestly, everyone lays around pissing and moaning about hunters and the majority of them are complete trash. Coming from an alliance perspective I've seen maybe 2 decent horde hunters, exorcism spam most hunters for a 2-3 shot kill. I'm sure there's way more alliance hunter newbs because alliance has the higher bracket population. You'll know when you play against a decent hunter because he'll be level 20 and annihilate you while consistantly strafe-kiting and being 30-40 yards away from you at all times.

Hunters balance the bracket because a majority of the time there's a good hunter, or a 24 hunter, on a team with 3-5 other trash hunters that do nothing but drag the team down to counter balance the superior mid-field control and offensive burst said team has. Treat every team with 4+ hunters in it as a multi-boxer and you'll be fine.

Wilwayco said:
Hunters balance the bracket because a majority of the time there's a good hunter, or a 24 hunter, on a team with 3-5 other trash hunters that do nothing but drag the team down to counter balance the superior mid-field control and offensive burst said team has.

You be trollin' mon?

No, if you take an outside perspective of it, it's pretty simple. Treat Hunters as Multi Boxers.

In Op's pictures, you'll see the hunters damage/kills gradually scale down based on their skill, All hunters will be near the top, just based on their ranged capabilities, however that doesn't mean they're good, or over powered.

As if you were fighting a multi-boxer, take out the hunter doing the most damage, from time to time the other ones back out after big-hoss gets downed. And the ones who don't back down are generically weaker back-peddling piss-poor excuses for players.

I would trade every bad hunter on my team for a good warlock any day. Point is, with the large influx of Hunters, and Hunter counters (rogues) they lack the quality and sensibility to be good players, and shouldn't be posted or complained about because they're 2-shotted.

Users who are viewing this thread