Ambassador Heró

ambassador.png

after 3 and a half weeks of boring questing, constantly trawling wowhead for the slightest hint of a gnomeregan rep quest and worrying that i'd be waiting until lunar festival to finish it, i finally did it! :D

Heró said:
ambassador.png

after 3 and a half weeks of boring questing, constantly trawling wowhead for the slightest hint of a gnomeregan rep quest and worrying that i'd be waiting until lunar festival to finish it, i finally did it! :D

=O gife guide

Noo said:
Any hints for us lvl 19s how we can do it? :)

Indeed :) there are two alternatives too the lunar festival waiting method

1. is the Qiraji war effort, its not gonna be open for much longer but you can pick up ambassador with turn ins, ofc youd have to make a char on a qiraji gates closed server for this, i dont know if any still havent collected the supplies

2. is Chen's Empty Keg, horde only unfortunately

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=822 gives rep but NO xp and is repeatable, dont be fooled by Wowhead, the repeatable version gives no xp whatsoever

you're looking at 20 reputation every time you do the quest... it'll drive you insane but it's possible

Heró said:

1. is the Qiraji war effort, its not gonna be open for much longer but you can pick up ambassador with turn ins, ofc youd have to make a char on a qiraji gates closed server for this, i dont know if any still havent collected the supplies

qiraji war effort how do u obtain them then?

Heró said:

2. is Chen's Empty Keg, horde only unfortunately

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=822 gives rep but NO xp and is repeatable, dont be fooled by Wowhead, the repeatable version gives no xp whatsoever

you're looking at 20 reputation every time you do the quest... it'll drive you insane but it's possible

and if im not wrong u dont get UC rep whit that Q

Fìalotta said:
and if im not wrong u dont get UC rep whit that Q

the spillover system makes me doubt that you dont tbh, it wouldnt make sense

this is probably an error on wowhead

Heró said:
the spillover system makes me doubt that you dont tbh, it wouldnt make sense

this is probably an error on wowhead

hmm maby well see was going to go for it anyway even before u mentioned it

Fìalotta said:
Heró how do u get the ability to do the Qiraji war effort??

well you'd have to reroll on a server with the gates still closed, not sure if any still exist

Fìalotta said:
Sorry to disapoint u but all servers have a opend AQ and then u cant get exalted whit any major citys if u dont go for 59 twink or something or w8 out Lunar festival for a few year

hmm.. i think i push darnassus towards exalted, and check out how much XP is left.

thx, update.

found (love google) some more infos:

Quarrel just got what i want.

Yes this is very easy to do. I started at level 30 with my priest go to every starting area and do every Lowbie beginer quest in the first and second zone this will put you to revered with what ever zone your working on but there will also be rep bleed over into the other factions with all 4 zones done you will have gotten all 5 exaulted.

as I said I started this at level 30 and hit exaulted with everyone in about 24 hours of play and only gained 2 levels. The gnome and dwarf share the same starting area but most of the quest give rep for both factions and the bleed over makes up the difference.

Source

Users who are viewing this thread