Ambassador atlast!

Finally after way to much late night chen's keg farming :)

WoWScrnShot_081909_105311.jpg

Think this is the first grind i had, that actually pushed me to the edge of insanity...

WoWScrnShot_081909_113205.jpg

N' one with teh title :cool:

roguedubb said:
There's enough regular quests at 39 to do Ambassador without resorting to Chen's. That said, well done.

+1. I really feel sorry for you. If i were you, i`d fail miserably in doing chen`s empty keg 8475394857 times.

roguedubb said:
There's enough regular quests at 39 to do Ambassador without resorting to Chen's. That said, well done.

If you're Alliance, yes. Alliance have about 25 more rep quests than Horde (1-39). As Horde, you need to do Chen's to complete your Darkspear Rep. Other races need it for Silvermoon rep as well, because only Blood Elves can do the lvl 1-6 entry quests. So unless you did a lot of work during the elder event, you need Chen's.

That said, The Ambassador title is a lot easier for Alliance :) So congrats Zires!

gratz zires!

offtopic: Do you gain any Undercity rep on Chen's Empty Keg if you are "capped" with one (or more) of the other city's?

Ishh said:
If you're Alliance, yes. Alliance have about 25 more rep quests than Horde (1-39). As Horde, you need to do Chen's to complete your Darkspear Rep. Other races need it for Silvermoon rep as well, because only Blood Elves can do the lvl 1-6 entry quests. So unless you did a lot of work during the elder event, you need Chen's.

That said, The Ambassador title is a lot easier for Alliance :) So congrats Zires!

You sure? I am aiming to be revered with tb and rolls after tonight, and this toon is only 29.

The World of Warcraft Armory

elocon said:
gratz zires!

offtopic: Do you gain any Undercity rep on Chen's Empty Keg if you are "capped" with one (or more) of the other city's?

yea rep to all 5 major fractions.

And deac, im not gonna deni the slight possibility that i may have missed some quest, but we did some legwork on this before starting, and gained some knowlegde to ensure it would be a smooth ride...

I grinded it along side with Ishh so we helped eachother ensure we dident miss anything (some more than teh other! thx bro <3)

Im pretty sure i only missed 1 splash quest that would have rewarded a stuning 38 rep :D

Just a pic more of teh wolf pack' its feel good infront!

WoWScrnShot_082009_033524.jpg

Resistforce lol.

Concrats dennis, remember it was fun cause of someting you smoke right? W/o that, would you of managed it?

I miss you guys so much, specially your laugh on skype >.<

Wish 39 Hunter was appealing to me, but it doesn't appeal at all, else I'd join you guys and play.(+ I admit I suck at 39 hunters :) )

Thank's Braghy

Well i did herb along the way if thats what u mean ;)

And back at ya m8, miss ur awefull singing \o/

Drop in and say hello man, or catch me on skype.

And hey Noo, yarr i do remember u from teh ol' days...

still active in teh 19 bracket?..

Ovation said:
And hey Noo, yarr i do remember u from teh ol' days...still active in teh 19 bracket?..

Yeah I am. Looking at a 29 twink soon :p

Got my rogue still, started playing it again, not played it for like, 6 months and got myself a mage with stupid amount of achievements. Attempted Ambassador on it, now can't find anymore quests :(

And cba to do Chen's quest like 1000+ times :p

[char=eu-Draenor]Ñøø[/char] (Rogue)

[char=eu-Draenor]Nøø[/char] (Mage)

Ovation said:
Thank's Braghy

Well i did herb along the way if thats what u mean ;)

And back at ya m8, miss ur awefull singing \o/

Drop in and say hello man, or catch me on skype.

And hey Noo, yarr i do remember u from teh ol' days...

still active in teh 19 bracket?..

Btw I'm gonna visit some friends who live in Copehagen for a year, later this year. Wtb danish herbalism skills there if you're ready for some IRL /lol

Bragh said:
Btw I'm gonna visit some friends who live in Copehagen for a year, later this year. Wtb danish herbalism skills there if you're ready for some IRL /lol

Hell yea bro, could be Legendary :D

as they say teh grass is always greener on teh other side...

send me a pm or hit me on skypez'

Users who are viewing this thread