Am i lucky or what?

Formility

Legend

Attachments

• luckyyy.jpg
    luckyyy.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 410
it was very, very mean of you to loot the second MM!!! You should have opened the chest, seen the second MM, and left it there for someone else to pick! You cant wear 2 MM's at once, can you?

very sad

:-(

Thank GOD you are alliance, so whenever I see you, I can let you feel the burn I felt after reading this. I will make your BGs hell. Trust me on this.

it was very, very mean of you to loot the second MM!!! You should have opened the chest, seen the second MM, and left it there for someone else to pick! You cant wear 2 MM's at once, can you?

very sad

:-(

If im going to be honest .. i actually somehow bugged the chest so MM dropped again from the same chest .. i didnt loot the secound one on purpose

I've gotten 4 of them. Up until recently I don't think there were any chest farmers on Draka or any of the realms that CRZ with Draka. I abandoned this toon after I tried out the MoP starting zone and he was sitting in Ironforge at level 17 with none of the flight plans. I walked him in 3 minute jumps to the abandoned camp with all the fire elementals in the wetlands after I looked in a chest on my pally and found another MM. I'd log over and open the chest every 4 minutes. Now I abandoned this toon again in Ironforge in his styling MM. Windybrew @ Draka - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm having a heck of a time finding the 5th MM to give to my new mage.

Users who are viewing this thread