Always wanted one ..

Mayed

Muffinsxo
So i always loved shadow priest and fire mage and boomie, my main is a shadow, was thinking of making a shadow priest or fire mage as 19 twink and i already have a boomie so that's one done, what should i make first fire or shadow?

well i said choose if its none then don't write it ^^ because i wont take that into consideration as i will make either even if i don't get votes i'm look what to start but i'm doing both

well i said choose if its none then don't write it ^^ because i wont take that into consideration as i will make either even if i don't get votes i'm look what to start but i'm doing both

If you plan on actively playing them, all your going to do is die over and over. Sorry. Bigmorans shadow priest thread was a troll, they haven't been in a playable state, ever.

As much as I love your ambition and boldness, you may waste your time and gold making one of these specs. Neither of them are really viable and you will more than likely get frustrated with how poorly they perform compared to most other classes and stop playing them. Just a pre warning though ^^. Out of the two, I would suggest Shadow Priest, entirely because you can still bubble, self heal and heal your team when necessary. Being a dot class, you can also benefit from elemental force and haste stacking.

Don't make a bad class in 19s u might get bg kicked I used to get bg kicked on a rogue in mop

Also I would reccomend arcane mage really good burst with some cc pretty viable might be something to look into

If you plan on actively playing them, all your going to do is die over and over. Sorry. Bigmorans shadow priest thread was a troll, they haven't been in a playable state, ever.
Shadow priests were viable when they had Mind Blast, in cata I think

If you're going to make both, then why are you asking for advice? Just make them and go on with your life.

I'm actually making a fire wizard its level 15 currently I'll get it 19 once I get satchel belt.... I'll let you know how fotm it is

Out of the two, I would suggest Shadow Priest, entirely because you can still bubble, self heal and heal your team when necessary. Being a dot class, you can also benefit from elemental force and haste stacking.

Yeah, but that can all be done even if you are a disc priest.

Much more effectively, I'd like to add.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread