Alterac Valley!!!

So you dont feel like to perfect your character? why are you even twinkin in the first place?

No, i don't need to. I can do my job on the field just fine without having a "perfect" character. A thing that most of 20-29 fail at. Moreover, i've seen even BiS failules lol

Your point is? Trying so hard to go on me over an non-BiS char i have doesn't prove a thing. In fact it it does, it proves only how low on neurons you are :)

So for once more sorry for asking. Will there be maybe a que to AV today too? Also Saturday? Or just for Sunday?

jokes on you, these retards queued way earlier again
gg

Stop being mad, hombre! I cant influence when people gonna log on and q for a bg. In addition im pretty sure you got in enough AV's, i dont know though since i couldnt q today. Next time we say 5pm, but there will still be people who q at 4pm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being mad, hombre! I cant influence when people gonna log on and q for a bg. In addition im pretty sure you got in enough AV's, i dont know though since i couldnt q today. Next time we say 5pm, but there will still be people who q at 4pm :)

na dont get me wrong i dont wanna blame it on you, just a little salty that the organizer himself queues way earlier to get himself into the first av while other people who q at 6pm have to wait 20-30mins

I was one of those who waited longer than 30mins twice this Sunday, got abit mad at start cause they started it earlier for once more and couldn't be in it but really if Sunday is to be AV day i dont mind if people que from 8 in the morrning or 4 or whatever... Better to play some a bg rather not at all. It is up to you to que for anything anytime you like to! Ofc take in consideration tho that having a schedule timing also not bad cause you then can massively gather to organize such level scale of events such as this i believe. Please keep in mind that if it wasn't for some particular people to keep yelling and yell and shout and promo out the AV event, we wouldn't be here chatting forums etc about it. I consider my self lucky play AV once a week...truth though... It isn't just luck.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Played 3 AVs last sunday and really enjoyed it.

Hope you all will queue this sunday again. I want some epic alteraaaac action :)

/push:
I had so many AVs with my heal druid on horde side last Sunday, that I even stopped counting them.
The Alliance was victorious in most rounds , but it doesn´t matter.

It was a real epic Alterac sunday.
THX @all for queueing. You are so great.

Please queue up this sunday again
Alteraaaac :)

Users who are viewing this thread