[Alpha] Base Skills and PvP talents at Level 20

for better or worse, I think its a commitment to spec fantasy. Arms is the soldier, fury the berserker and prot the tank. Allowing DW arms, 2Hander fury and 2hander/DW prot muddles that spec fantasy a bit.

As cool was we think they might be, I can very easily see how they'd like to discourage this from a designer standpoint.

I can see that, but i think they should allow US to define our own class fantasy. Blizzard always had this issue of wanting us to play their choices but it got pretty strict lately.

Here's to hoping the new class talents change their mindset a bit.

Ignore pain for arms?

Sadly no, it looks like only ProtW gets Ignore Pain - but all of the defensives and mobility you get in the class tree should make IP unnecessary to stay alive.

only if that fantasy also comes with mandatory EU mogs
unknown.png

EU mog king reporting for duty

Idk if thats an oversight by blizzard but in core warrior build there are talents affecting dual wielding and there's core war passive allowing dual wielding. Does it mean arms/prot with 2 weapons? Alternatively fury with 2h?
  • Weapon Specialization Talents are damage buffs; they do not enable new functionality. For example, Dual Wield specialization should not allow Arms or Protection Warriors to dual wield. We’ll likely change some names to avoid future confusion.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-warriors/1296227/15

Users who are viewing this thread