Almost done with Explorer - Brutal

Hey guys,

I guess I am just posting seeking motivation out of frustration. I am doing World Explorer for the Wuv does Level 16 movie, and to say its the most brutal thing I have done in game is saying something after I got 2 agms at level 1 by getting up every day 3 times during the night for 3 weeks.

I only have 7 areas left to explore, mostly in Northrend, and I am going to finish it tonight, post the movie, and then on Saturday we start our guild premades. If you are going for this achieve do so at level 1 when you have no rez timer, its brutal.

Everyone have a good weekend :)

so you would recommend turning of XP at level 1 with no res timer for explorer? What if you had someone carry you on a riding mount

Could've told you that. =P Did it on Rayu before XP turn-off. Freeze your XP at 1, it's way easier. I did NR first so I could ress quicker on harder areas.

Rayu said:
Could've told you that. =P Did it on Rayu before XP turn-off. Freeze your XP at 1, it's way easier. I did NR first so I could ress quicker on harder areas.

There were some benefits to having travel form and being able to outrun mobs, I was amazed how many times I barely survived popping agm and lifeblood and just keep running wiht 3-4 level 70+ mobs on me, but I have died over 600 times in the process now. Don't let it fool you, this achieve takes a very long time for a twink, and it's not easy.

Very happy to be near complete.

but that might be hard... finding someone that will actully help you with the travelers tundra mount

EDIT: or the chopper

with tundra mount and spirit gear i died maybe 25 times total lol.

Beastly said:
with tundra mount and spirit gear i died maybe 25 times total lol.

Nice, because my guild is brand new to the server and full of reroll twinks and dk's, we did not have access to many people with Mammoths or Bikes, so I did most of it in travel form, props to anyone who gets this at 19 or under.

I assume u are doing all by yourself Wuz. Me too, it fucking sucks. its gonna be a bitch trying to get all the summons too.

Rantcasey said:
I assume u are doing all by yourself Wuz. Me too, it fucking sucks. its gonna be a bitch trying to get all the summons too.

Well, each zone in Northrend and Outlands has an area that needs a summons, so that is a minimum of 20 summons you'll need.

My guys got a group together last night and summoned for almost 2.5 hours, thanks to Dave, Chris, and Cookies for being awsome buds, so glad it will be over with tonight.

Wuv123 said:
Well, each zone in Northrend and Outlands has an area that needs a summons, so that is a minimum of 20 summons you'll need.

My guys got a group together last night and summoned for almost 2.5 hours, thanks to Dave, Chris, and Cookies for being awsome buds, so glad it will be over with tonight.

Ya don't thank Stuffi....

:p

Wuv123 said:

Not a single zone in northrend requiers summons

You dont need summons for any place except sholazar basin

summons are easier

passenger mounts also help I used both

technically you can get into the basin w/o a summon too it'd just take a really long time

Users who are viewing this thread