ALLSPACENOCAPS recruiting

Makaveli

Dj eazzzzzyy diick
Hey guys, as most of ya guys know this guild was founded by phonebook.
Tho due to his inactivity in the 19 bracket, me and gurke took control over the guild.
We currently need everything, but ranged dps would be very nice.
We're tryin' to get premade team together and make one nice ally guild with good players on draenor again, instead of having several guilds shattered over the realm

What we offer:
- consumables for wsg's
- friendly atmosphere

we dont fund atm

What are we lookin' for?
- Friendly players, we don't want any drama in the guild nor outside of the guild
- Be open for suggestions/critique
- know how to play your class

like i said before: we rlly want to make a nice active guild again, no drama.
Get a premade team together, and maybe have some fun in the arena's :)

Wanna join? /w me Ídontcareyo @ draenor EU or send ingame mail w/e suits u
or throw me a private message on twinkinfo.

eu (srry had to do it)

Last edited by a moderator:
won't be in for premades atm though.

We wont be able to premade in the near future anyways. Our main goal is to bring some activity back. After this we ofc want to go for premades in the long run. Lot of work to do before!

gl even tho i may not play ally or with u much, and even though u fkers kicked me i'll still give u my support if u need/want

just gonna ditch QITBB like that?

Ditch? Ive been in this guild for a year now. And the way it has been developing from the beginning ive joined isnt going well at all (Regarding premades, competive etc etc..)
I gotta think of myself and my own developing. Im looking forward to be in a competive guild , with premades and no moar QQing and dramar going on. Basicly this is a completely new start for me. Allso you told me that i should standup and form an alliance, which could be competive against TL. So here i am, hoping for this guild to get back alive to make it even stronger.

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditch? Ive been in this guild for a year now. And the way it has been developing from the beginning ive joined isnt going well at all (Regarding premades, competive etc etc..)
I gotta think of myself and my own developing. Im looking forward to be in a competive guild , with premades and no moar QQing and dramar going on. Basicly this is a completely new start for me. Allso you told me that i should standup and form an alliance, which could be competive against TL. So here i am, hoping for this guild to get back alive to make it even stronger.

-
swag

-

asnc is looking for maturity

Users who are viewing this thread