@Alliance...

19s have become boring for me, as an alliance twink since '07, it has never been this bad. As to the topic, i dont que WSG much. If i am ever on my 19 at all ill que AB, and when it does not pop i will just log off. The unbalence is agonizing in 19s. I guess i will try it again when 4.2 hits, but most of my friends from a while back dont que because twinking is not like it used to be.

Tonkks said:
19s have become boring for me, as an alliance twink since '07, it has never been this bad. As to the topic, i dont que WSG much. If i am ever on my 19 at all ill que AB, and when it does not pop i will just log off. The unbalence is agonizing in 19s. I guess i will try it again when 4.2 hits, but most of my friends from a while back dont que because twinking is not like it used to be.

A certain dominant guild is killing the bracket by queuing up together night after night. We get it your guild is the best and you always win, but might be nice to get an alliance revival going so that you can have some decent competition.

Grabco said:
A certain dominant guild is killing the bracket by queuing up together night after night. We get it your guild is the best and you always win, but might be nice to get an alliance revival going so that you can have some decent competition.

/agree button......

Grabco said:

dont worry its okay as long as they act like they <3 alliance all the way mang. Youre making a new toon? go alliance. alliance is pro. theyre the best punching bags evah mang.

modified, is it true you approve of same sex marriage?

Cloud said:
Cut me too. Shove my wounds in vinegar.

Place toothpicks in toenails. Kick walls.

Err day.

Swing me around on a string and stop me with a shovel.

Users who are viewing this thread