Alliance Priest, which race?

jargonize

Legend
I'm thinking about rolling a Priest for Alliance (as a pug healer) and would like some feedback on a race. I do not have a high level main or a guild, so aquiring an AGM (let alone two) is realistically out of the picture. Nor do I have access to Worgen.

With that said, I've been looking over racials. Would human still be best, with the upcoming 2 minute trinket? Are NE's viable or not? I'd assume that Shadowmeld would be a nice defensive move to drop hunters pets and interrupt spellcasting, and Quickness seems decent. This is all speculation though, never played the 19 bracket.

agm is never out of the picture just park your toon there and you will get it eventually thats a fact yea you may have 2 wait a couple months but it is always obtainable. as far as race goes I think that worgen sprint has the most versatility for pug.

I've found that 80% of the time, the 85s are to busy worrying about killing eachother for the quest they forget to see the gnome/goblin rez spawning inside the chest and is ninjacapping it :)

He can't use Worgen, read the post? Anyway, I'd probably go with gnome, escape artist is nice, and you only have to get 1 AGM (and you can get it easier if you stand inside chest).

I don't have Cata, or else I'd probably go Worgen. I thought about Gnome as well, I just wasn't sure if a 2 minute trinket would come in use more than a snare break+5 minute trinket. Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll think it over.

jargonize said:
I don't have Cata, or else I'd probably go Worgen. I thought about Gnome as well, I just wasn't sure if a 2 minute trinket would come in use more than a snare break+5 minute trinket. Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll think it over.

2 minute trinket AND +12 extra stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread