US Alliance party up

That could be a good idea but for now here is a glimpse of what can happen even when solo dolo. My team was being gy farmed most afk'd as you can see, and the ones that stayed sadly did not make it out of gy. I on the other hand, somehow found my way to flag and then crossed mid and held flag for a while. Keep in mind horde were attempting to stop me throughout the whole ordeal, sad to see alliance in such bad situations and only one manage to keep the dream alive.
vochunt.jpg
vochunt2.jpg

My team was being gy farmed most afk'd as you can see, and the ones that stayed sadly did not make it out of gy. I on the other hand, somehow found my way to flag and then crossed mid and held flag for a while. Keep in mind horde were attempting to stop me throughout the whole ordeal, sad to see alliance in such bad situations and only one manage to keep the dream alive.

its the same for me most game's to mate. :(

OMG you guys wont believe what I just did.. (EPIC JUMP)
This was in goldshire, I was on my 29 hunter, I landed a jump that I thought was not possible until I tried it. It started out with me jumping onto the post/streetsign located right there by the two trees next to the wolves+cow. After that I thought hmm I wonder if I can make it to the lions pride inn roof from here.. so I jumped and spun around and disengaged in mid air and landed on the roof of the inn, I was quite amazed, but I knew I was not done. I then jumped onto the absolute top roof (highest point) and thought hmm maybe I can land back onto the post/streetsign wayyyyyyy over there where I started this situation lol. I then proceeded to jump off top roof of inn and spin, then disengage in mid air again and BOOM! to my amazement I landed directly onto the post!!! A local leveling druid was there and he made sure to spam /cheer :D

OMG you guys wont believe what I just did.. (EPIC JUMP)
This was in goldshire, I was on my 29 hunter, I landed a jump that I thought was not possible until I tried it. It started out with me jumping onto the post/streetsign located right there by the two trees next to the wolves+cow. After that I thought hmm I wonder if I can make it to the lions pride inn roof from here.. so I jumped and spun around and disengaged in mid air and landed on the roof of the inn, I was quite amazed, but I knew I was not done. I then jumped onto the absolute top roof (highest point) and thought hmm maybe I can land back onto the post/streetsign wayyyyyyy over there where I started this situation lol. I then proceeded to jump off top roof of inn and spin, then disengage in mid air again and BOOM! to my amazement I landed directly onto the post!!! A local leveling druid was there and he made sure to spam /cheer :D
tbh it doesnt seem that hard just basic alignment lmao

Users who are viewing this thread