Alliance or Horde?

so not true. I have some expereince playing this
You have to be some sort of a weirdo to play alliance.
1 64% win ratio pugging horde 57% alliance, meaning 64% of my games are enjoyable
2 AND my queues are 1-3 mins long.
3 And I usually( not always) get more 24s, and most 24 vets are horde only.

You literally have to be a moron or have some sort of a alliance fetish to play that faction filled with kids. There, yesterday playing alliance I managed to get the only person with an IQ above 70 on that side to talk

2rwt3x2.jpg

1 persons opinion wont matter much but even alliance players themselves realize this

Still, having reasons for preferring one side and sharing them is not the same as preaching why no-one should be allowed to have different reasons. With everyone Horde we'd have no batllegrounds, and some people do enjoy those. :p

Generalizations are usually wrong. Preference is always right.

Lately on EU I've seen alot of hordes stick in groups you never seen them walking alone.

ofcoruse the people who dont use TI should be alliance thats what Im trying to do .get .all reasonable people to go horde and all the others should be alliance so when attempting to control an infestation of alliance players in a warsong gulch, it will be easier to take direct action to prevent their spread across the map and contain them in a smaller, more manageable area when all the good players only play horde

Last edited by a moderator:
So i wrote Horde is for "wusses picking the side with an allegedly higher win/loss ratio" to which you reply

You have to be some sort of a weirdo to play alliance.
1 64% win ratio pugging horde 57% alliance, meaning 64% of my games are enjoyable
(...)
3 And I usually( not always) get more 24s, and most 24 vets are horde only.

Thank you for proving my point! :)

As for your W/L statistics: If you are playing 10 games per evening, you will win about 6 and lose 4 games on average - no matter if Alliance or Horde. I really don't understand you are complaining about.

Users who are viewing this thread