Alliance or Horde?

lolipopF2P

Legend

Edit: Had to change info because I read you were EU.

Horde:

Always wins

Better teammates

Offensive Racials

Better Gear variety

Alliance:

Skillpatch

Underdog

EMFH

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are filled with spanish folks these days , wait wat

It's not so much the Spaniards as it is the clueless South American cavemen who pollute the Spanish servers. In other words, the same cavemen who ruined the US bracket.

druids.... i mean alliance :p

I once tried waiting as alliance for wsg que, won't make that mistake again.

Horde always seems to have (at least for me) near-instant Q's which is simply great. All in all, its up to you. Nothing really special about either faction. Most people have toons on both sides these days.

It is up to you I learned the hard way. In US its

If you want all the kids/idiots and players with ''different playstyles'' then go alliance.
If you want smart/badass people(the majority of this fourm only plays horde and alliance is something like a joke/for shits and giggles) then roll horde.

The better question I would ask what are queue times EU. US its 1 M H and 10 M alliance.

When I did play alliance I always asked myself why is there so much alliance players polluting this bracket making it almost unbearable to play with shit queues.I think I found the answer most kids tend to personalize their characters like a night elf or something and flock to the alliance

Personally I find RP it creepy in a way, I always viewed my characters as tools to get something done and they are nothing like me irl , but this is my reasoning why alliance has all the retards, horde doesnt RP just gets stuff done, most are adults the type I want to play with

No side is superior. There are so many people on both sides and there will be almost as many reasons and motivations.

Some of these reasons someone else will consider idiotic / not honorable / illogical, or reasonable / smart / honorable, or irrelevant / boring, or just none of their business.

There are all sorts on both sides. Of course there are also RP people on the Horde side.

A lot of people on this forum that are predominantly Horde players are nothing at all like what Publ1c3n3my describes. Some probably are.

The community on AP Horde is large and relatively stable, that plays a factor for people enjoying spending time with their friends.

All these generalizations are amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread