Alliance Level One Twink Guide

Lulz.

1. Post count means NOTHING, if somebody thinks they are pro cus of post count... /facepalm. Dontattack is a good example, he doesn't have much posts, and he is still pro.

2. You don't know how to use wowhead? o_O

3. I am not going to argue with you further.

I don't know how to use wowhead because I always used to use thottbot until about a month ago, didnt really do any searching

-"Hey, I know the warrior gnomes get that lightsaber"

What lightsaber? And what mace? I did the search on wowhead, couldnt find it, Will you PLEASE, PLEASE give a link now?

They get a sword with 1 str and it it glowing and no blade like lightsaber

Djaeb said:
Wowhead - Database - Class - Rogue/warrior

Look in the quests tab for a Gnome rogue/warrior quest. It's that easy.

@yunuss. Do this and you will find it................

I said

" I did the search on wowhead" I repeat, I said "I did the search on wowhead"

I am again saying, I did the search on wowhead more than 10 times, I checked every single quest.

I also made level 1 gnomes to see those green items, but I ran out of available quests before I do.

Now I suggest, stop being the cool acting teenager.

Only a link is needed(Which I doubt there is any).

And be helpful instead?

I repeat " I searched every corner of the Wowhead".

Remember.

EDIT: I have very little patience for stupidity and cockiness.

as for rings there is also "tarnished silver ring" comes from doing shat daily cooking rewards like crate of meat and barrel of fish at random

my bank alt wears the "tarnished silver necklace" that come from opening the graves in zul'furak, they stack BTW and you can wear 20 of them at once.

also don't forget the rings that "haris pilton" and the neck pieces "griftah" sells in lower city part of shat.

nearby some JC trainers are ring vendors that a level-1 can wear like the "mood ring" etc

lipeckiz said:
I don't know how to use wowhead because I always used to use thottbot until about a month ago, didnt really do any searching

thottbot is wowhead, wowhead is thottbot, both are owned by ZAM

many things you do on thottbot end up taking you to wowhead, comments on many items are mirrowed/exact on both sites

sorta like saying i don't know how to drive a GM truck, because all i ever owned and used was a chevy truck

yunuss said:
I said

" I did the search on wowhead" I repeat, I said "I did the search on wowhead"

I am again saying, I did the search on wowhead more than 10 times, I checked every single quest.

I also made level 1 gnomes to see those green items, but I ran out of available quests before I do.

Now I suggest, stop being the cool acting teenager.

Only a link is needed(Which I doubt there is any).

And be helpful instead?

I repeat " I searched every corner of the Wowhead".

Remember.

EDIT: I have very little patience for stupidity and cockiness.

You might have low patience for stupidity and cockiness but sometimes after seeing so many ppl asking stuff that you can find on wowhead fast if you know how to do, you want to help them a bit on learning wowhead instead of just giving a link. Then the person will get the fact they need and they will be able to lots of research on their own.

please don't rage when i try to help you to learn more than just facts about 2 items.

You did lvl 1 gnomes to try the greens? the quests requires lvl 3 as said in this thread, maybe thats why you didn't find them?

You searched wowhead 10 times?

Then tell me where you searched since here is the links that you doubted existed:

Mace: Death Star - Item - World of Warcraft

Sword: Very Light Sabre - Item - World of Warcraft

Mace quest: The Arts of a Rogue - Quest - World of Warcraft

Sword quest: The Arts of a Warrior - Quest - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread