Alliance & Horde Characters (Is a must)

Òreqt

Legend
There's no reason to favorite a single faction... This isn't 08. If you're a Veteran or a guild attempting to become elite, making a character for each faction should be a must. Not only can you balance games it's just overall stingy to hold up queues when you could be helping each side out.

Benefits
-Better feel for class and overall mechanics
- Balance of queues depending on who's needs good players
- Saves money for those kids who love to Faction Change every 5 seconds
- a 19 doesn't take that long at all to make
- Going against players you generally play with is a blast
- You get the recognition of both sides (For those Fame lovers)

Risks
-None

One of the main reasons for this thread is the Role Selection addon that came with 5.3. It definitively has made a difference where there might be 2-3 FC's on one side and non on the other resulting in a "no go pop". Summers basically here meaning for those grade school kids who will sprint to their computer in the morning might just be able to scrap up a pop with there friends & this bracket could actually start rolling again. It's only beneficial :) /You Simpletons

Yeah, it is a good idea to do this, plus you may be able to get into games faster, if you only have twinks on one faction you are kind of stuck with it when there are slow queues due to many more queuing that faction than the other.

I tend to play the faction that is weaker, I either ask around on my realid/battletag friends list or I use my trial account and /who 19 both BH ally and BH horde, mainly because my alliance mage is on Arathor not BH.

I know some other players do this, when I see certain stronger players hop factions, it's pretty easy to tell that that faction will struggle in the next game so I play that side.

Need horde randoms add order#1575 @@@@@

Feel like we've all been there just having our "main". Which indeed everyone does, yet only good comes from multiple faction views

This of coarse is mainly for the highly active players, as everyone knows

Ore once again dropping his logic on us. Someone get this man a job.

Lend me that Alpha Omega, Author veteran Tag sometime and we'll call it even:cool:

Feel like we've all been there just having our "main". Which indeed everyone does, yet only good comes from multiple faction views

This of coarse is mainly for the highly active players, as everyone knows

Lend me that Alpha Omega, Author veteran Tag sometime and we'll call it even:cool:

wouldn't you much rather have Boss of the Gym title

why do you guys think people afk right at the end of the game?..so they can switch factions and queue up before the original game ends. durrr

Is there really a arguement about switching toons and switching factions.....you all will argue about anything.

I do agree that having a toon on both factions is beneficial as some people do play the faction that needs it but for the most part having a toon on each faction is considered win logging as most people switch after losing on that particular faction.

Is there really a arguement about switching toons and switching factions.....you all will argue about anything.

I do agree that having a toon on both factions is beneficial as some people do play the faction that needs it but for the most part having a toon on each faction is considered win logging as most people switch after losing on that particular faction.

i wouldnt say most people. There are ppl who do opposite of winlogging like me erotk sax barb and many more and lot of times i convince ppl to swotch with me

No offense but I have seen every toon you listed other than Sax win log, Generally they do play a side that is weaker. Still doesnt change the fact I said most not all, you listed 4 people out of all the twinks actively twinking that have toons on both sides.

No offense but I have seen every toon you listed other than Sax win log, Generally they do play a side that is weaker. Still doesnt change the fact I said most not all, you listed 4 people out of all the twinks actively twinking that have toons on both sides.

When have i winlogged? I afk games where the other team has 7 or less players and often times get into the same game, playing against the team i was just with.

ive never gone to the stronger side and i sort of keep track of where the stronger 19s are; use who list 19 on both sides bh to see what 19s are on and that determines which faction i play. i play whochever side looks weaker. Sometimes it mau look like winlog but its pure accident and this is when thwre is more than 1 game. i swap hoping to be up against certain stronger players and end up in a diff faceroll gamewhere other team is weak. not intentional

Couldnt add part of erotk cuz i had to go but i swear he likes to play the really weak faction and take it like a survival challenge all his teammates have 8+ deaths and he has 0-1 with a lot of damage done and kills

i think hes the best at this in the bracket

Users who are viewing this thread