Alliance Call to Arms.

Earlwing

Sheriff Earl
Those of you still loyal to the Alliance should already know what I'm going to say. People need to step up. I queue for a BG, and it's nothing but undergeared rerolls who can't handle not playing a hunter in cata. I understand that asking for a decent pug is quite a stretch, so that's not what I'm going do. The decent players left on alliance need to unite and queue as a group. Let's make this happen. Whether it's on AP or a random server, we need to congregate and play together to overcome the disgusting imbalance. I remember a time when horde did the same thing on Aerie Peak. Let's see if this bracket still has enough dignity to try it again. We need you alliance all starz, you're our only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• obi.jpg
    obi.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 95
Im definitely no star, but if youre planning on making a team, im down.

I havent played a lot since the pre-patch but i'll learn the new shammy class if we can this group really going.

Do battle groups still exist in some way bc the bgs I play are full of alliance geared healers

Apparently the eye-patch didn't matter. :p

If you want my skype information, PM me. I'll also start a guild channel in the TI vent. I have 3 more weeks on pm p2p, so if you need help gearing, PM me and i'll help you roll a toon on my server as fast as I can.

Earl I think I have some trial codes. I just gotta find my sc2 stuff. You can use 'em to extend your sub if you keep inviting me to be on the team. :3

I mostly play horde, but if you can cross realm group i have a good lock and rogue you can check out in sig if you care to

Gotta agree that with that last post your epeen went from mildly entertaining to slightly obnoxious, and I don't even like this eqe12312 fellow. And is this thread really any different than your 10v10 thread?

Obviously you missed the sarcasm then. Anyone who actually knows me would understand. But, yes, this is totally different. That was for organized 10v10s. I didn't get enough interest in that to make it happen, so now I'm stepping down to 5 man pugmading. I'm dropping my sub and going back to purely playing F2P. I'm rolling a worgen prot warrior, and looking for a group of people to play with who I can feel comfortable playing with against a team with multiple 24s. I'm not looking for faceroll groups, and i'm sure as hell not making a flavor squad.

Users who are viewing this thread