All you people seeking legendaries are going to hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzerz

loco 'till the lights out
wowscrnshot011412182410.jpg
I got my missing binding off garr 10 mins later i kill geddon and this happens. both bindings 1 run, + a duplicate sup.

My TF story:

My mage has always been in top tier raiding guilds, leading the server etc and i realized that every time we took guild screenshots for the front page, i wanted to stand out. Now during WotLK i got the music box from SM, and that helped a little, but it was not enough.

My quest for TF began with this idea and the fact that i needed rep with the 'Waterlords(i'm still not exalted lol. 49 reps atm, should prolly finish it up).

My first run, Baron Geddon dropped the binding. I was stunned, as i did not expect anything and was only looting for the chance at enchants that could sell for 5k+ on the AH. The thought of getting TF on my mage was awesome, being the only caster on the server with such a weapon.

Two years went by, week by week of farming MC for the other binding. All the other mats in my bank for what feels like forever. I got tired of killing other bosses so i just decided to run in and kill garr every Tuesday before raid.

It got frustrating to be honest. I have never honestly farmed anything like this, as i have always had large sums of gold in my arsenal and thus paying people for anything i might require. Anyway, time went by, and the guild that i was in was not progressing and the better people started leaving, bringing in scrubs to gear over the course of a month to find out they are still bad. Alliance side had nothing more to offer me, as the next guild was half as progressed as the horde counterpart. Said guild had a lot of old friends of mine that had been in past guilds in past xpacs, so i thought i would head over there.

Upon faction changing, i lost a few achievement points which i was not too happy about, along with some faction specific stuff that was a little annoying, but no big deal. As an achievement horder, i had like 2 quests in my quest log. TF and the legendary staff (i xfered about 3 weeks into FL). When pulling up my log to see how many embers i needed, i noticed my TF quest was gone. No biggie, ill just go get it again in Silithus. When i reaquired the quest, my heart of rag was still gone. Having just killing garr and not dealing with the others i opened a ticket to save some time.

The next morning, i logged on with mail from blizz. Excited to reaquire my heart of rag, i shift clicked the mail with the "Quest Complete" yellow thing come up on my screen. I asked myself "did this retard just give me the other binding?" and infect he did. He gave me all the mats except the 10 bars, but i could not pick up Baron's binding as it is unique. So i ran over and 2 shot the Thundarean guy, finailly obtaining my Thunderfury.

I have to this day yet to see Garr drop a binding, but i don't care. Moral of the story is stick to it, and you will eventually get what you want, even if you ahve to pull some strings.

Meh, got 3 full sets of bindings on my druid before the eye dropped. Took 35+ runs for eye. Ran it once on my lock and got one binding and eye in the same first run.

umm. I have gotten 3-4 extra bindings of each L@R on my 85 dk i no longer own(sold). None of them i looted. I got Thoridal on my DK aswell. Deal with it. Thoridal on my warrior... ohh and i got MH glaive to drop 4 times. I deleted my glaive 2 times so i can take it so bads wouldn't get it. OH once. Given away 2 Eyes of Rag to friends. And i have one on my pally i never cared enough to make the sulfuron hammer for.

> Come on TI to brag

> Shlbropally is better then you

> GG kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread