All you dumb bitches look fcking retarded...

Juicy

OG
[video]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80995938/[/video]

ROFL nice. i used to use the duckface for all the stupid pics that i got tired of people taking. lol chick on the toilet doing it is the best though.

Why do people have this crazy reflex when they get a camera in their face?

idk but that video was hilarious...specially the one on the pooper at the end

This isn't a reflex. Girls near me did it some times before the camera tookt he picture all in unison or not at all. It's not like they have some weird form of shared reflexes.

great vid. another stupid thing girls do so they can ultimatly have babies. then the majority of them become fat and discusting in their 30's and 40's once the mission is accomplished

Porksoda said:
great vid. another stupid thing girls do so they can ultimatly have babies. then the majority of them become fat and discusting in their 30's and 40's once the mission is accomplished

Someone has mommy issues...

Juicy said:
Someone has mommy issues...

No, but I do have culture issues. Anyone can see how rediculous these women look. They're doing one of many things they think is necessary to look attractive. It's too bad we live in a culture where women feel they have to shave their legs and arm pits, wear make up, nail polish, spray tans, high heals, etc. the list goes on and on.

Porksoda said:
No, but I do have culture issues. Anyone can see how rediculous these women look. They're doing one of many things they think is necessary to look attractive. It's too bad we live in a culture where women feel they have to shave their legs and arm pits, wear make up, nail polish, spray tans, high heals, etc. the list goes on and on.

[video=vimeo;1919310]http://vimeo.com/1919310[/video]

Emo.

Porksoda said:
No, but I do have culture issues. Anyone can see how rediculous these women look. They're doing one of many things they think is necessary to look attractive. It's too bad we live in a culture where women feel they are attractive without shaving their legs and arm pits, wear make up, nail polish, spray tans, high heals, etc. the list goes on and on.

Hey whoa. Don't let the women see this post. Edited for mens safety.

Twinkzruz said:
Hey whoa. Don't let the women see this post. Edited for mens safety.

It's too bad we live in a culture where women feel they are attractive without shaving their legs and arm pits, wear make up, nail polish, spray tans, high heals, etc. the list goes on and on.

This is not what I wrote, don't edit my posts. You make me sound like I think it's necissary for women do do all these things to be attractive. Quite the opposite. I think they're natural apperance is attractive and all the phony dress up is a perversion of their true beauty. I'm not sexist either.

My fat comment I wrote earlier was a little cruel but thats because I'm tired of all the over weight people in our culture. And thats not entirely our fault. The corporations don't make it easy for us to eat healthy, with all the corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, gmo's, perservatives, pesticides and refined ingredients they put in our food.

Users who are viewing this thread