All This Talk

End level very fun, when you get people to play with you that you have played with before and know are good. But it's not really that otherwise. Especially when you feel like you have to play the boring classes just to play with randoms.

i'm a little short on time, but i've heard good things about fallout 4. i wonder if i can get a bot to play it for me.

haha. jk. but srsly, we had some good games tonight. 19s live!

Roboartist

More like robofaggot

HahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Roboartist

More like robofaggot

HahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaahahahahahahahahahagaahagsgagshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
ha got eem!

Roboartist

More like robofaggot

Not even funny m8.

Until the PuG scene gets better I don't see activity coming back miraculously. Too many people playing to the winning side instead of trying to get competitive games going. There's a new season for 100s as well, so a lot of people are trying to gear them up. NWL seems to be this bracket's saving grace atm

if you played in wod s2, wod s2 conquest gear is better than wod season 3 honor gear

if you played in wod s2, wod s2 conquest gear is better than wod season 3 honor gear

Both are 700. Prehaps the stats are better on the old conquest gear idk, I dont really play active on my 100 just a bg now and then ^^

The problem is some people who's names I won't mention because they're nice to me, kept switching sides last night to the team that won the previous game then got beat on that faction. Made me laugh, but seriously the biggest problem is the good players that congregate to one side each evening depending on wins. I stay horde win or lose and continue to help my team. I have a bis ally brew, but yall didn't know that cuz I don't get on it when horde loses. Most vets switch ally when they're winning, usually beat horde side or vise versa and it stops ques. Pick a side for the night and que it, if other side needs more THEN you switch. Not just to be OP.

Both are 700. Prehaps the stats are better on the old conquest gear idk, I dont really play active on my 100 just a bg now and then ^^

No. Both scale up to ilvl 730 in PvP. Outside of PvP, Warmongering Combatant gear is ilvl 680 whereas Wild Gladiator gear is ilvl 700. Therefore, the Wild Gladiator gear is better.

No. Both scale up to ilvl 730 in PvP. Outside of PvP, Warmongering Combatant gear is ilvl 680 whereas Wild Gladiator gear is ilvl 700. Therefore, the Wild Gladiator gear is better.

In outdoor only lol. Who cares about duels and wpvp isnt existing.

Users who are viewing this thread