All-Star Roster for AP Horde / MG Alliance / Others

the ret pally you have from moon guard isn't even hit capped. Could literally get bravo company ring and lose 4 str to gain 3 stam and be hit capped. I don't get it
TEAM MG... how could you have a scrub like this on your team?!?!?! so much drama building up i love it!!!!!

Absolutely.! although i m not exactly sure what you mean by that. Could you elaborate, Purse?

Certain players on Horde AP have adopted a naming convention of Swag_____.

Eg. Swagpurse
Swagbag
Swagpouch
Swagbasket

etc.

I don't know if we have 10 active players as stated by Druiddroid, but let's try filling it up to see anyway.

*REQUESTING ALL ACTIVE TEAM SWAG MEMBERS TO POST THEIR NOMINATED TOON HERE* (only if you are not part of the AP Dream Team)

tumblr_lo5br5lnTE1qkkz79o1_500.jpg

*REQUESTING ALL ACTIVE TEAM SWAG MEMBERS TO POST THEIR NOMINATED TOON HERE* (only if you are not part of the AP Dream Team)

Swagchili @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Alliance:

Pally FC – Earl Êarl @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
HPally – Dmnd Dmnd @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
RSham – Resòurce Resòurce @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Hunter – Augiddin Augiddin @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Hunter – Oplol Oplol @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Rogue – Brovonlonski Brovonlonski @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Mage – Shaurooke Shaurooke @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Priest – Kinetic (fuck an armory with his letters)
War – Jump Jump @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Feral – Insects (As feral) - Insects @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Horde: (too lazy to do armories and you know all of them)

Druid FC – Cer
HPally – Golden
RSham – Arenashemang is m@d gud
Hunter – Biggie

Hunter – Felix
Rogue – Ambassador
War - Mialo
Mage – Cotus
Ret – Swagcleavic
Priest - Kochist

All star rosters right thurrr. But really, those teams are pretty sick. Also this is working off of the two class max per team.

the ret pally you have from moon guard isn't even hit capped. could literally get bravo company ring and lose 4 str to gain 3 stam and be hit capped. i don't get it

Look whose talkin, dick. You can't even make BIS. Do me a favor, learn to play your own class first before you ever reference me.

I don't even want to be on this list. Geareye you can take my name off. If you really want a list, I talk to my members. We'll vote on a roster and I ll post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look whose talking*(corrected that for you), dick. You can't even make BIS. Maybe you should learn to play your own class first before you start talking.

Whoa there chill out kiddo, first of all allahkazam has a point, hit cap is necessary in this bracket and secondly not only are you not hit capped i noticed that you're using the leather leggings from BFD you should be farming foremans or be using the mail leggings quested from BFD

Users who are viewing this thread