US [All Brackets] [Horde] Bleeding Hollow <XpOff> Official Guild

Ah nice, I am sure I remember a priest named Frank! I was playing my Druid whom I believe was named Kaysan at the time.

The warrior you are thinking of would be Jeego who later name changed to Noxed, he was basically running most guild events.

Damon played a frost mage (surprise surprise) was human and changed to gnome for tinker chances. Later on he was playing the Scarab Lord hunter he purchased for gearing and resale.

Good to see there is still some OGs around !

Ah nice, I am sure I remember a priest named Frank! I was playing my Druid whom I believe was named Kaysan at the time.
what did you do with that druid after twink info? also feel free to link armory=D.

do you have any idea what happened to the worgen dk "brutallus" from the guild epoch? i had a fun time with that dude (on korgath) but lost contact after going horde/xfering.

exDkryf.jpg

what did you do with that druid after twink info? also feel free to link armory=D.

Moved all over the place both horde and back to alliance, now full circle back on Frostmourne

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Cheyenne/advanced

do you have any idea what happened to the worgen dk "brutallus" from the guild epoch? i had a fun time with that dude (on korgath) but lost contact after going horde/xfering.

I remember him, was never close tho. Have a couple others on Real ID but they never log anymore :(

May I suggestion a guild on EU for this?
With the website, the two current guilds, The NWL, and my new job starting soon along with not having an EU account that would be incredibly difficult to achieve for me.

Ya I did that with 2 guildies that day but they didn't respond either. Reminded me of Herbal's old guild on BH when the GM was rarely on or didn't respond when he was.

@Lines: I said Ally side above.

I haven't really had time to keep up with both factions but horde is doing well, looking for more officers for alliance and horde, and possibly people interested in running an RBG team.

Aye, 1min pops on ally, 5 mins on horde. however guilds are dying too quick and are also spread across realms with quite a few going. would be awesome to merge like you're doing with US. keeps it simplistic and sociable.

Best,

Noobiz
I think if the right person wanted to do this, we would be open to that.

Users who are viewing this thread