@All 39 Twink Guilds

Strydar said:
Anyone else think this person could use a grammar checker - and a reality checker bundled together?

Your grammar jab is lame, and your reality jab is wrong. Emberstorm is indeed #1.

As an update on NF to this:

Lux is still working on BL players

A ton of horde (and a few ally) from SS have rolled a horde guild on Jaedenar in NF, they should be premade capable soon.

The core of an ally cyclone guild just xfered to NF to join with RT. This could put RT into position to have 2 premade teams in the near future once rerolls are complete and at the very least will make them that much better for class balance and player activity.

Tons of individual players from just about every other BG are rolling in to one server/guild or another. I know VCS is getting more people and are looking for more, and I am sure every other horde and ally guild is getting xfers daily.

So the consolidation of 39 twinks is already happening. Cyclone and Reckoning might be trying to make a play as though they are still the best place to go, however it is clear that NF is the place that most are choosing.

Cyclone might still have the last handful of top skilled players, but activity is really bad there (I have toons their still..dont say otherwise, lol) and Reckoning is more concerned with trolling than actually playing and recruiting.

Rolling or Xfering to NF is your best bet.

@ situation.

Ive been able to play just as much in NF currently as I was playing in cyclone pre-patch. While a very early morning player might still not get games, you get almost continual pops all afternoon to very very late night, and there have at times been 2 games going in NF.

Atleast you guys in the US have regular twink vs twink BG's and that even on different battlegroups. In the EU, probably the only battlegroup that had games was Cyclone. However, even in that battlegroup there hasn't been one WSG in the last week (according to their forum).

Really, really sad. Pisses me off.

What about those who have already transferred to different battlegroups,

It's a good idea but I doubt people will transfer twice and some won't even make the move once because it may not work out.

Well if people dont do their homework and xfer to a bad BG then that is their own fault...I cannot help those people.

You can always roll a new toon on a different BG if you want, there are a number of guilds out there willing to help if you are willing to lvl a toon (lol lvl 39 is hard to get to).

As far as not going somewhere because it may not work out? It for sure wont work out if you are in a fail BG...at least NF will give you a shot.

yes you should val, because you are terribad bro

ppl always QQ about graveyard camping. All of emberstorm is a graveyard and all of us from reckoning, cyclone and nightfall are the guys camping that wasteland u call emberstorm. stfu emberstorm is fail and u know it

i think NF is the most transferred. me and a few other twinks are all transferring there because we cant get games on retaliaton.

Users who are viewing this thread