All 29s looking to get games

TLA4lyf said:
No one has a perf rogue. It doesnt exist. Your rogue isnt bad, but you had a couple questionable choices, and I guarantee you dont have every offset, because no one does.

Sorry i cant argue, I know im not perfect but my gear is very good =D i do have some good offsets not just mainset, i do mess around with hit rating as mush as possible w/o going to much over or under. Anyone want me i really wanna xfer soon, very skilled rogue. Looking to make Hpal too.

Man, i give up. Twinking is dead. When the hell is anyone getting games to pop??

I Xfered to reckoning and still have only gotten into ONE WSG. ONE!!!

Why did blizzard fuck with twinks? why do they give a shit about us? Leave us alone!! This sucks. i pay money to transfer and still get screwed.

SO please, tell me when you guys get ques on reckoning. I que all the time, all day long, all night long. And get NOTHING!!!

/endrant

Sorry, but im just frustrated that they messed up a few things over the last few patches. seems like it will never be the same, for good or bad. its just not the same and it bums me out. :(

Riston said:
Man, i give up. Twinking is dead. When the hell is anyone getting games to pop??

Why did blizzard fuck with twinks? why do they give a shit about us? Leave us alone!! This sucks. i pay money to transfer and still get screwed.

SO please, tell me when you guys get ques on reckoning. I que all the time, all day long, all night long. And get NOTHING!!!

/endrant

Sorry, but im just frustrated that they messed up a few things over the last few patches. seems like it will never be the same, for good or bad. its just not the same and it bums me out. :(

Interesting. Has this been true for others as well? Rather not spend $25.00 just to get the shaft again.

Riston said:

/endrant

What?

Idk, I havent been on the past 2 nights that much tbh, but we get our wsg's around 6 est - 1 est.

If you're not getting pops during that time, urdoinitrong.

Def pops from 3-10 pm or so PST. WSG queue is slow but arenas are usually going on with decent teams the whole time.

Faction Balance

I'm just about ready to shell out $25 to transfer to Reckoning, but I'd like to ask about the faction balance first. Are the games fairly equal or is there a dominant faction? I'm Alliance and am aware that veterans play Horde, so I'm a bit concerned that I may end up transferring just to get my butt kicked all the time. I hope that the Alliance on this battlegroup has some good players too. =)

I'm from Emberstrom by the way... haven't seen a single active BG since I turned my XP off.

Crystalys said:
I'm just about ready to shell out $25 to transfer to Reckoning, but I'd like to ask about the faction balance first. Are the games fairly equal or is there a dominant faction? I'm Alliance and am aware that veterans play Horde, so I'm a bit concerned that I may end up transferring just to get my butt kicked all the time. I hope that the Alliance on this battlegroup has some good players too. =)

I'm from Emberstrom by the way... haven't seen a single active BG since I turned my XP off.

Alliance wins like 70% of the games, and about 95% of the premades.

it doesnt matter what time i que, it always says "unavailable".

No, im not a noob dickcheese. Been twinking for 4 years.. Just havent been around for a bit, but since the last couple patches nothing has popped. Hell, even on my 19s nothing is coming up. Not sure how "im doing it wrong". i turn off XP and i get nothing. turn it back on and get em instantly. who knows?

TLA4lyf said:
Alliance wins like 70% of the games, and about 95% of the premades.

Since I've been there I'd say I win about 60% of the games I've played (I'm horde), and going up for my first premade today so we'll see how that goes. Make no mistake though, for the quickest queues you want to go alliance. I'm even going to bring over an ally myself.

Riston said:
it doesnt matter what time i que, it always says "unavailable".

No, im not a noob dickcheese. Been twinking for 4 years.. Just havent been around for a bit, but since the last couple patches nothing has popped. Hell, even on my 19s nothing is coming up. Not sure how "im doing it wrong". i turn off XP and i get nothing. turn it back on and get em instantly. who knows?

Really.

Because yesterday in Reckoning we had 2 WSGs going on at once at 5pm, and the lvl BGs only had 1 WSG at the time (as a guildy who was getting AB marks/lvling to 29 told me).

Ohnooz said:
Really.

Because yesterday in Reckoning we had 2 WSGs going on at once at 5pm, and the lvl BGs only had 1 WSG at the time (as a guildy who was getting AB marks/lvling to 29 told me).

Hes doin it wrong.

Likely Qing at like 5am instead of 5 pm.

Can anyone comment on the class balance on reckoning now that most of the 29's are starting to get settled?

Grabco said:
Can anyone comment on the class balance on reckoning now that most of the 29's are starting to get settled?

Its fairly balanced. There are still a lot of hunters, but as of today every respectable hunter dropped AS from their build (I didnt, lawl)

Reckoning is decent so far, but everyone is taking it way to srs. If it wasnt for WAR id probably be done there, but even still...:/

Bump to keep this information at the top. Reckoning has 1-2 WSGs running at one time.

Users who are viewing this thread