All 19s there is now a there is now a submit bug button! READ!

If you are DCing in WSG and you want it to stop submit a bug to the GMs. If everyone does it, it might get fixed :) Help us out.

You do know that DC'ing while doing certain terrain jumps was intentionally implemented to stop players from doing them, right?

No I mean like when your not doing jumps and bump into a wall on accidentally and DC, you can also DC when you touch any wall no because Blizzard probably couldn't control the bug to just WSG jumps.

Make sure you submit bug reports to try and get war game battlegrounds to work for players with their experience turned off. This fix will allow same faction guilds to 10v10 each other. This is a much needed fix.

I DC at least 2-3 times a game... whenever I DC, all of my preset gear sets disappear... probably the most annoying bug of all time.

Seen so many posts about this, but I've been messing around two whole bgs on my lvl 10, practicing jumps and havnt had 1 single dc.. so weird

From what I've experienced on my nelf + tauren, most of the dc's are also connected to your character model, for example nelf seemed to dc very often doing horde fence jump + alliance tunnel, and tauren when doing the jump thingie going up the horde ramp. But usually not the other way, tauren not dcing for the jumps nelf did dc for doing, etc.

It is the way that you do the jump when you do the horde fence jump face on you wont DC but when you do that side way one you will thats the difference!

Users who are viewing this thread