AGM Question

I'm at the arena right now, it is 6:10 and the chest hasn't spawned. The guy i usually would get the quest from doesn't have a ! either... Wut do?

edit: ok nvm my local time is 6:10 rofl and realm time 4:10, however I still cannot start the quest? Do you start it somewhere else now?

Yarr. Same as it ever was.

EDIT: No - just need to collect the 12 trinkets and then right click and turn in to the goblin in the arena.

When you get your first part you can complete a quest, then he'll get a blue ? above his head and you can obtain your agm when you've got 12 arena masters.

Hurrx said:
When you get your first part you can complete a quest, then he'll get a blue ? above his head and you can obtain your agm when you've got 12 arena masters.

Correct.

10chars

1-3 weeks is quite normal, it depends on how often you are willing to try, how easy it for you to get help and how many other ppl there is that want the trinket.

kirone said:
How long does it usually take to get your agm my mage is about to hit 19 and i need my AGM.

Last one took me 2 weeks on a fairly populated server. I got most at 3 & 6 am. Azeroth flying, the achievement and the nearby GY doesn't help.

Holyashley said:
Last one took me 2 weeks on a fairly populated server. I got most at 3 & 6 am. Azeroth flying, the achievement and the nearby GY doesn't help.

Took me almost a month on my 19 warrior and that was before flying and a closer graveyard.

It was so much fun, I never went back for a second one or for one on my hunter.

But if you stick with it, its all good.

Each realm is different. Normally takes me three days to get one. Now trying to get one on my lock, over a week and haven't been able to get a chest.

Users who are viewing this thread