AGM help

feardottcom

Legend
i guys i'm playing on al'akir eu atm alli side and just cant get AGM at all to many high lvl gankers i'v tryed every time apart from 6am and theres allways a ganker there so any one know a sever were it's easy/easyer in the blackout battle group

any help would be great thx in advance :)

allso WTT boost for boost for a furlbog pouch if intrested post here or /w feardottcom in game :cool:

feardottcom said:
i guys i'm playing on al'akir eu atm alli side and just cant get AGM at all to many high lvl gankers i'v tryed every time apart from 6am and theres allways a ganker there so any one know a sever were it's easy/easyer in the blackout battle group

any help would be great thx in advance :)

allso WTT boost for boost for a furlbog pouch if intrested post here or /w feardottcom in game :cool:

Get those *gankers* on your side. Pay them a good 30-50g. Im sure the will take that money and not attack you. Or get some more people to help you out, Ask all the level 80s in stormwind or ironforge or something. Or if they jsut fight to the death. Just wait untill they are done and if they leave, take it xD. Its very east but you have to spend some money on it

GmCWoW said:
Get those *gankers* on your side. Pay them a good 30-50g. Im sure the will take that money and not attack you. Or get some more people to help you out, Ask all the level 80s in stormwind or ironforge or something. Or if they jsut fight to the death. Just wait untill they are done and if they leave, take it xD. Its very east but you have to spend some money on it
problem is i dont have a lot of gold on al'akir my main is on neptulon the alli population on al'akir is well lets just not go there and its allways horde thats ganking there i cant pay them off they just say [orcish] kek

i've got about 6 guys with agm's. always either paid people 50-100g, gotten friends, or just check at odd hours. usually takes a month or two.

I spent over two weeks trying 3am, 6am, 9am, and noon virtually every day (was working evenings at the time) on three separate twinks, and can tell you there's one and only one secret: persistence.

Use every trick, every time. Talk to people and offer gold. Use stealth, invisibility, etc. Res repeatedly. Even attacking 80s with your twink to keep them from opening the chest can help. You'd be surprised at some of the things you end up doing to win, or situations in which you got away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread