Agi vs Haste?

Chitchat

Legend
I can't figure out if I should get 30 haste over 40 agility on my 19 Feral druid.

Agility: +15 on Gloves and +25 on Weapon.

Haste: +10 on Gloves and +20 on Weapon.

Which one is best?

Help me!

Kore nametooshort said:
Dps is damn good, but try setting up burst on a feral and you'll soon find its really not worth it.

brargh crits over one thousand dmg with ferocus bite!! feral burst is overpower!!?

Best Rogue EU said:
brargh crits over one thousand dmg with ferocus bite!! feral burst is overpower!!?

Yes, but you have to sacrifice a lot of energy for it and it has a pretty long ramp up time. You can get high crits, but you end up losing dps, and due to having to hoard energy beforehand it means your target generally isn't generally at low enough health for it to be reliably effective.

Kore nametooshort said:
Yes, but you have to sacrifice a lot of energy for it and it has a pretty long ramp up time. You can get high crits, but you end up losing dps, and due to having to hoard energy beforehand it means your target generally isn't generally at low enough health for it to be reliably effective.

but.... this thread is now about pie

what is the haste goal? so then we can stack agi. ive been out of it for awhile and i have forgotten some stuff

Users who are viewing this thread