<Afterlife> - Level 60 Twink Guild - Alliance - EU

Honoured

Legend
<<Afterlife>> Level 60 Guild Community – Argent Dawn – Alliance – EU​

What do we do?
We do both PvE and PvP events, along with some other random events.

Our PvE events include raiding as well as open exploring.
We raid Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and AQ40 on a weekly basis – We also do AQ10 runs which are usually organized at random times, you can clear AQ10 twice a week, so don’t worry if you miss one of them.

We also explore Azeroth and attempt to kill some of the dangerous characters that are about, such as Pit Lord and Dr. Weevil.

Our PvP events include Wargame Arenas, Wargame Battlegrounds, World Arenas such as Gurubashi free-for-all, and some World PvP.
We also do some random events such as Hide & Seek, Quiz Night, Transmog Competitions etc.

General rules
Max level in-guild is 60, anyone higher will be removed.
TBC and Heirlooms are not allowed during calendar events (unless told otherwise).
You are allowed to join our events cross-realm IF it is an alt, meaning you must have a 60 with us already.
No elitism or bullying.
There are no profession limitations – If you can make it, you can use it.
Deathknights and Monks are welcome.

What is required to join?
Just make sure you can abide to the rules and everything should be fine, you’ll get a warning from an officer if you get a bit too crazy.

What classes are you recruiting?
(Updated every week or so)

Deathknight - 20
Druid - 56
Hunter - 54
Mage - 22
Monk - 7
Paladin - 92
Priest - 55
Rogue - 59
Shaman - 31
Warrior - 126
Warlock - 40

We are mainly looking for Tanks, but if you would enjoy playing another role, you are more than welcome to.

FAQ

Can I use glyphs, talents, enchants that are not vanilla?
Yes, this is a level 60 community guild, not a strict vanilla guild.

Can I get boosted for my gear / Do I have to raid or can I just chill in guild?
You have the choice to either raid with the guild or get boosted, it is your choice.

Can I join cross-realm?
We only allow a player to join cross-realm if it is an alt – meaning they must have a level 60 main in the guild already.

Are there any classes or races off-limit?
Nope.

Is the content hard?
Usually no, the only time we would have issues clearing content would be due to a lack of people wanting to raid that week as raiding is not mandatory.

Afterlife @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking through your guild roster, I see a distinct lack of death knights, are they not accepted, or are they just so bad that nobody twinks them?
same with monks too I guess.

Nice! I might have to return to Argent Dawn and make a 60 twink.
Do you accept DK's?

Hey are you guys still active? would love to join and try it out :)

Edit: noticed other posts and checked guild on armory... Rip :(

<Classic> (A) is a new guild on argent dawn and we are looking for more members to join us.
pm us ingame and we help u out whit any question u have

Users who are viewing this thread