Afking to preserve rating

And it was usually f2p restrictions from my experience. Lots of good players from 19s would play too from what I remember. We had Skype groups set up for just arenas.
[doublepost=1565888568,1565888174][/doublepost]A lot of them quit tho and now we have, uh, this I guess.

Yeah around mop/wod there were good players who qued arena consistently
[doublepost=1565887951,1565887916][/doublepost]was lit
[doublepost=1565887999][/doublepost]And they would wargame not q skirms which cuts out the levelers
Playing with those guys on Korgath was my introduction to the bracket. It was a ton of fun.

Until they told me (me!) that I had to start using a white weapon because I was doing too much damage. So I wouldn't go too far claiming it was a more talented or less whiney breed of player

Doing arenas in WOD was alot of fun was some good times. I remember playing against you poseur some good games

Yeah 29s was fun as well but it was just skirms basically. 20s f2p wargames were my fav and more active.
[doublepost=1565889873,1565889771][/doublepost]
Playing with those guys on Korgath was my introduction to the bracket. It was a ton of fun.

Until they told me (me!) that I had to start using a white weapon because I was doing too much damage. So I wouldn't go too far claiming it was a more talented or less whiney breed of player
It was probably to balance out classes. I remember doing something similar. Was the white wep situation for surv in mop? Cuz that would make sense

Yeah 29s was fun as well but it was just skirms basically. 20s f2p wargames were my fav and more active.
[doublepost=1565889873,1565889771][/doublepost]
It was probably to balance out classes. I remember doing something similar. Was the white wep situation for surv in mop? Cuz that would make sense
Naw, it was for f2p warrior in... maybe mop? Cata? My memory is a little hazy during that period. I had quit wow at the time and got asked to come back for that. So I wasnt keeping up with what xpac we were in.

It was really fun though. Like, it sparked my love of the bracket and it's why I'm still here. Loved it. F2P arenas rock. Still.

Funny cause i purposefully left names out not because I dont like to start drama. But since you said "delete their druid" and I am the druid I have to defend myself by saying you killed me 4 times out of 19 games (two of those games I went down as the same time as Oil). Every single time was because of a hard switch with HoJ after id trinketed the first one. Which is a good job by you guys, good strat it was working. But once I realized thats what you were doing I played max range more which killed your strat. If you remember the last game on Blades Edge Arena I had 17 seconds left on my trinket cooldown. And you guys were pillaring on the opposite side of the bridge. You mounted up and came running across the bridge to try to get to me. Which if I didnt already know your plan I would have figured it out then because thats the very definition of showing your hand. Anyways, by the time you got across the bridge you were on like 20%. Tgod blinked in and sheeped your shaman healer who decided to stay back for some unknown reason and you were killed by Rekdew. I wont mention the game that you died without bubbling. I wont mention all the mage games you tried that were laughable. I will however say yes, I was playing double arcane mage resto. Basically because it was the only 2 dps that were online that I knew at the time. I do have to say Never. I mean Never. Say you deleted me, because the only time you guys every won a game it took longer than any game that we won when we did actually delete either you or Oil because you guys waited until i blew trinket (usually already a minute into the arena) then you normally waited until there was about 15 seconds left until I got it back so almost another 2 minutes. Which means It took you 3 minutes to "delete me" Although we killed you before you bubbled within 30 seconds of the gates opening. Silly me I said I wasnt going to mention that my bad. And we killed Oil multiple times on his first charge of the game which as a warrior I would say is pretty early in the game? The only person we didnt delete was Jwl because he was playing pillars 90% of the time intelligently. So way to out yourself and Oil. Cant wait to see you next time in the arena, thanks for the easy rating gain, watch your back Tgod already over took you and now that I'm starting to play more I'll be over taking you shortly.
bro im not reading this whole wall of text lmao
but your the most dogshit druid i play against. your getting carried by double arcane. you could throw any leveler healer in with that comp and they would still carry
like your honestly concerned about a leveler bracket rating

Naw, it was for f2p warrior in... maybe mop? Cata? My memory is a little hazy during that period. I had quit wow at the time and got asked to come back for that. So I wasnt keeping up with what xpac we were in.

It was really fun though. Like, it sparked my love of the bracket and it's why I'm still here. Loved it. F2P arenas rock. Still.
Are their groups now that actively set up f2p restriction arena war games?

Are their groups now that actively set up f2p restriction arena war games?
Not really. Subvader and I have qued them a little. But just into levelers.

I'd love to put together some f2p war games though. I really feel like it would be awesome. Maybe we can rally some folks and at least get some 2s going for giggles or something

I’d definitely be interested. Right now I’m in the process of making a vet. We have a similar arena situation going on in 19s at the moment, but people are starting to become disinterested so my friends and I are making the move to 20.

I’d definitely be interested. Right now I’m in the process of making a vet. We have a similar arena situation going on in 19s at the moment, but people are starting to become disinterested so my friends and I are making the move to 20.
well we can definitely get you some f2p arenas then. Maybe it'll catch on and we'll start a movement

well we can definitely get you some f2p arenas then. Maybe it'll catch on and we'll start a movement
Doesn’t need to be a “movement” lol it could just be a group of people that like to arena consistently. But ya like I said before I’m definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread