Aerie Peak Arena Tournament with TCG Prizes!

youakim

Summary
There will be a 3v3 tourney with TCG prizes ( 3 Tabard of Flame - Item - World of Warcraft! ) . It will be a round robin style tournament, where every team will fight every other team. This is done to ensure balance, everyone is given a chance, you wont just fight one all-star team, lose, and be out, you fight them all. It will be best 2/3. Every team you beat in 2/3 will give you a point. The top 4 teams with the most points will advance to semifinals/finals on a separate day. In order to enter, simply state your team name in the thread, along with the players you will be partnering with. Your team name will be put in the OP.

Example of what arena is like for players who have never really tried it, click link below

Swagcleavic and Wizkidone F2P level 20 World of Warcraft Arena - YouTube

We appreciate your feedback, let us know what you think

Looking for a possible teams? Post in the thread below.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/f2p-twinking/33532-looking-team-arena-tourney-thread.html

Rules

1. Arena Grand Master - Item - World of Warcraft will be allowed to WEAR, but not use .

2. No Hunters or Retribution Paladins, if you've ever played against a team with a good one of these, you know why.

3. No more than 1 of each class per team.

4. If you disconnect within the first 25 seconds of combat, the game will be reset. If after 25 seconds, the match will not be reset.

5. First map will be Nagrand, following maps will be decided by whichever team loses a match.

6. Minimum of 8 teams required, maximum of 12 teams. Entering the tourney will be closed a week prior to the actual event. If the 8 team minimum hasn't been reached it will remain open till 8 slots are filled.

7. There are no double healer teams. This includes a Protection Paladin with over 1k mana, but Shadow Priests are allowed due to their terrible mana regen.

8. Since Hunters and Ret Paladins are banned, triple dps teams are allowed.

Tourney date and time
COMPETING TEAMS WILL SCHEDULE THEIR OWN GAMES. Due partly to Shaurooke and COTUS's advice, between Sunday, June 24th and Sunday, July 1st the 8 teams will schedule their own games against the others, according to the bracket that Mialu has kindly posted. You will need to post screenshot proof of all 3 games, showing me who won so that I can assign points. The top 4 teams with the most points will move on to semifinals and finals on a date that I haven't decided on yet.

Teams
1. Team Squish-Yoshimi, Swagduffle, Swagpurse
2. Carried by Shadowmeld-Shaurooke, Kínëtic, Brovonlonski
3. Rogue on Vacation-Kredjr, Freetabard, Viancoresist
4. Need a Mic-Veinte, Açai, Cotus
5. Bizr Should Have Obeyed-Ultranumb, Mialu, Salfir
6. Reppin 19s-Wìnnqt, Arenamage, Arenashameng
7. Haven't Talked to the Other Two-Laglol. Atychiphobia, Medanx
8. FMK-Crackermango, Mangotango, Melô

Last edited:
I thought the 1k mana was lifted for prot pallies.

Veinte- Xaurooke isnt playing on Shaurookes team, its Kinetic you bad. ANd whats the ruling on ret/prot pallies?

Veinte, I reformatted my computer so I lost the tabard codes, so ill get then to you once I get in touch with our generous donater.

@acai: kahr forgot to put it in the last thread. I changed a couple rules since I'm the one hosting it now

@kinetic: shaurooke said you were playing xaurooke for the shadow resist, ill change it when I get back to my computer

@kahr: ok

Ps acai, explain to me how we would handle competitors from say moon guard if we let them participate? Realid?

Last edited:
That would make you a double healer team.
My main prot set runs with 1182 mana. So, 183 mana is the difference between being a healer or not?

Anyways I just brought up the topic because I talked to Kahr in game a few weeks ago and he said he did not care (probably because of the small discrepancy). Anyway I have a 987 mana set that is tuned a little more for damage.

@Viente Yes, we could potentially get other teams from other servers to participate via RealID. Since we will have 5 people on each team due to the spectator/live streamer, one just needs a p2p on each team.

The use of worgen/goblin racial are not allowed, so you can be worgen but using darkflight is an automatic loss.

i got no team :(

Then get one, there's a lf team thread courtesy of chili.

P.s. chili did you see the part where I allowed spriests? You can do your shadowplay atfer all.

Kinetic give me a link to your nelf priest's armory because i cant remember all of the special characters

Users who are viewing this thread