Aerie Peak Alliance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling someone you're premading isn't a justification to treat them like that. Because you didn't tell them you were gonna gy farm them. And besides, it doesn't matter whether you told them or not.

You didn't have to gy farm them.

Telling someone you're premading isn't a justification to treat them like that. Because you didn't tell them you were gonna gy farm them. And besides, it doesn't matter whether you told them or not.

alliance does something to get under hordes skin and somehow managed to piss off the entire community in just 6 minutes and 50 seconds. yet horde does it all day every day for 20 min a game and you dont hear us crying...

Either way this is enough let it go..This thread has nothing to do with this topic im done hearing about it. think what you will i know longer care. stay on topic with the threads please. asking a mod to please clear these unnecessary posts from my recruiting thread.

I have three cataclysm hunters with over 110k HKS I only played hunters in cata jaja brazil !!XDDDDD I tell someone how to be nice!!!

I have three cataclysm hunters with over 110k HKS I only played hunters in cata jaja brazil !!XDDDDD I tell someone how to be nice!!!
It's one Cataclysm hunter. Two MoP hunters. You know, MoP? When everyone ditched their hunter?

I almost never gy farm. I almost never mid farm.

I don't think that just because someone has done something wrong that justifies other people doing wrong things. If you wanna ostracize me then go ahead. But I am not wrong.

If I can do anything to deter gy farming. Then I will.

alliance does something to get under hordes skin and somehow managed to piss off the entire community in just 6 minutes and 50 seconds. yet horde does it all day every day for 20 min a game and you dont hear us crying...

Either way this is enough let it go..This thread has nothing to do with this topic im done hearing about it. think what you will i know longer care. stay on topic with the threads please. asking a mod to please clear these unnecessary posts from my recruiting thread.
I don't care who does it every day. It's wrong when you do it and it's wrong when they do it. Just because they do it doesn't make it right that you do it.

It's one Cataclysm hunter. Two MoP hunters. You know, MoP? When everyone ditched their hunter?

I almost never gy farm. I almost never mid farm.

I don't think that just because someone has done something wrong that justifies other people doing wrong things. If you wanna ostracize me then go ahead. But I am not wrong.

If I can do anything to deter gy farming. Then I will.

What if i told you that f2p hunters were better than lvl 24 shadow priests in terms of damage and CC even in 5.1-5.2?

Why does everyone hate 24 shadows? Sure they are annoying in a premade(anything is annoying in a premade+if it has p2p enchants.). The burst is retarded if he gets those 2 MB+Devouring plagues crit but otherwise they are much easier to destroy than patcher f2p hunters and pose less threat with 1 weak interrupt.

I am not going to force my opinion on you, but I had some experience playing both classes and hunter was better.

I just think it's laughable you try to defend yourselves graveyard farming. I don't care one way or another I was on ti the entire game on my second monitor and I see my self get thunderstormed out of the gy so I took a nice screenshot for others to enjoy.

max level containment skill /golfclap

get out of our thread go back to the other thread for this.. stay on topic with the threads your on. this is a recruiting thread lol..

im talking about your premade, that's the topic is it not?
no.. no in fact it isnt this topic has its own thread... this thread is for recruiting and anyone who'd like to talk about what we need and what classes we wanna run in 5.4 etc.. your upset shft i know. just let it go we arent trolling you OH LOLOL GET OWNED KID... get that mess outta here. we aren't like that. like i said earlier we could've contained you for 20 minutes and not gave a damn how you felt.. you don't get upset when 24s do this neither does the alliance when horde does this to them but for the full 20 min... now plz this is my last post im tired and i wanna go to bed plz stay on topic i am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused ppl it isn't our intention.

Guys should play duo's team in a premade, It'll be funny to see you guys get Camped

Guys should play duo's team in a premade, It'll be funny to see you guys get Camped
finally a post on topic!! wed love to face anyone atm ^_^ if there is a team out there who would enjoy some great games give us a holler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread