addons

GladiatorLoSA does audio ques for cooldowns I use it in arenas

Modestep said:
GladiatorLoSA does audio ques for cooldowns I use it in arenas

This addon should be banned imho. It makes tracking enemy CD so easy that it's ridiculous. There are already several other ways to track enemy CDs, if you're not able to track CDs with them you might aswell quit playing.

Such addons as Power Auras, Tell Me When, Icicle, Debuff Filter and Afflicted are great for tracking enemy CDs/buffs/debuffs.

Friyn said:
This addon should be banned imho. It makes tracking enemy CD so easy that it's ridiculous. There are already several other ways to track enemy CDs, if you're not able to track CDs with them you might aswell quit playing.

Such addons as Power Auras, Tell Me When, Icicle, Debuff Filter and Afflicted are great for tracking enemy CDs/buffs/debuffs.

Yeah, GladiatorLoSA is the best addon I've seen in a very long time, you probably want to turn it off in BGs though, it gets very spammy. You can also configure it to only announce certain things, I found it amazing as a caster because I could instantly tell when I successfully faked an interrupt because I don't play with game sound on.

Users who are viewing this thread