Adaptable Offhand

Jesjes7

Veteran
Is it possible to get a 10int 5stam 5vers offhand from the 19 bg crates?? Ive only ever seen the Blue adaptable version have 4 vers stats but, have been told otherwise... would love to hear what you guys know!

Mine is +4 and I’ve never seen an impatient/decimator/adaptable MH or OH with more than +4. I still think it’s better than the +2 haste/crit +3 vers version just for swag factor but I doubt you will notice a difference
[doublepost=1540511379,1540511336][/doublepost]I think mystic sphere might be +5 verse

in my server (us uldumidas) i never saw 'adaptable' version, but i got 'of the quickblade' with +3 vers

i have a lvl 18 mystic sphere can confirm it has 10int 5 stam and 5 verse.
yes i can confirm this
7465965f46dd0056f92d4375b91ee231.png

Does anyone know how to farm Mystic's Sphere and guarantee a "level 18 required" drop?
Give me a minute and I’ll check :)
[doublepost=1540658632,1540658534][/doublepost]
Does anyone know how to farm Mystic's Sphere and guarantee a "level 18 required" drop?
If you could find a chest it could drop from them it would be guaranteed level 18 version

But can it drop from chests?
I mean wowhead database doesn’t have any chests it can be dropped from but that doesn’t always mean it can’t drop from one
I’ve gotten plenty of items from chests or mobs where it wasn’t on there loot table

Just look at Pizza's druid armory for example.

IEAU2Zo.jpg
The Armory is not reliable. It often changes items due to the scaling thing. It even says his offhand is 11 Int, which it can't be

Users who are viewing this thread