Active realms

Just wanted to know where is active exept Draenor ofc.

Seen some on aggramar and now also Dunemaul.

.... and by active I mean with at least one twink guild that have been in some grouped wsg 2-3 from same guild.

I am gonna xfer a twink to a realm, and just thought it would be bit more fun on a realm with some fellow twinks.

Havn't decided yet horde or ally.

thx

Aszune is active too. Queueing is the best bit, is the only twink guild here :p

turtle, how many active players is on that server? (aprox.)

Frostwhisper is becoming active again. Current population is 11, hehe. But pre-shattering, we only counted 5. Only a single Aygat member still here, to my knowledge. But we're trying to get it back up.

Hi Chíll.

Thx for replies.

Icecold u lil trollololer ;)

Splenda - yes I am, but still need one twink over to an other realm (got 10/10 at Draenor)

Chill - Sounds good, anny chance for a join if I migrate?

Mkkel - Also sounds cool, any chance if I mig I could join in? (and you were horde right?

@ turtle.. thx for the advertice, but wasn't rly what I asked :/

Dunemaul is going to lose 3 out of it's 4 twinks on next month when I'm migrating into Draenor with my girlfriend + friend. But what I've seen, the Aszune seems to be most active on ally side after the Draenor. But you wouldn't be able to poke & annoy chíll there would you :<

Dinkorastamán said:
Thx for replies.

Chill - Sounds good, anny chance for a join if I migrate?

yes. yes, that can easily be arranged :p

Boomanda said:
Dunemaul is going to lose 3 out of it's 4 twinks on next month when I'm migrating into Draenor with my girlfriend + friend. But what I've seen, the Aszune seems to be most active on ally side after the Draenor. But you wouldn't be able to poke & annoy chíll there would you :<

Come join us? You guys are more than welcome ^^

blnt.lefora.com

And Chills... sounds good. I might just do that. Thinking my ally warlock maybe.

For what its stil worth, Chromaggus is getting more active aswell.

got 8 active twinks there, and some stil gearing up

ihazhealz said:
For what its stil worth, Chromaggus is getting more active aswell.

got 8 active twinks there, and some stil gearing up

i know. you whooped our asses last night didn't ya? why did we have to have a million players ~800 hp.. ._.

Mkkel said:
Frostwhisper is becoming active again. Current population is 11, hehe. But pre-shattering, we only counted 5. Only a single Aygat member still here, to my knowledge. But we're trying to get it back up.

Hi Chíll.

Who's the Aygat dude? :O

chíll said:
i know. you whooped our asses last night didn't ya? why did we have to have a million players ~800 hp.. ._.

haha ye we did :D, but belive me horde has enough retards. Mostly were the only 1 going for flag OMG so irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread