Demonology
Destruction

Warzok

Warrior

Arms
Fury
Protection
BumfBoeuf

Please report any and all errors and broken links to my attention immediately either by Mocha response or inbox.

Edit: It's going to look goofy until spots start filling in which will give the table a more predictable structure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Active Armory Archive

Requirements:
Completed Gear
Maxxed Professions
High Activity

This is an archive for active armories only. When an armory becomes inactive it will be removed from this archive. This thread is a resource for newer players who wish to gain more knowledge about a specific class or spec. All gear slots must be filled at all times. Professions must be maxed. The player must be reasonably active in the bracket and must have a visible armory link at all times.

If you would like to be considered please fill out the form below:

Advanced Armory Link
Role
Preferred Specialization

Example:

I will personally be checking for broken links the best I can. If you have any questions please inbox me and I will address them as soon as possible.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job, Mocha.

What do you find hard to follow about it?
It's super easy...

it's not that i don't understand it lol.

I just find it a silly way to setup the list as there will be some specs that will be far more represented than others, maybe it's just a personal preference to have the list go vertical instead of horizontal.

it's not that i don't understand it lol.

I just find it a silly way to setup the list as there will be some specs that will be far more represented than others, maybe it's just a personal preference to have the list go vertical instead of horizontal.
It's going to look goofy until It's filled up but this layout is more appealing to myself and I feel others may have the same opinion.

RogueAssassinationCombatSubtlety
TacoTaco
TacoTaco

or

Rogue
AssassinationTacoTaco
Combat
SubtletyTacoTaco

Either way I feel as though the current set up is far easier on the eyes and will look more appealing once it is full of armories

Users who are viewing this thread