<Acquired Taste> Level 70 Raiding Guild [EU-A]

I posted because you claim to give a 'BC era feel' - no you don't, by using these enchants and gems you don't. Don't claim to be something your not.

And Grimthunder - there is a guild (doing fairly well i believe) raiding in BC enchants, gear, talents for raids, but have separate gear in pvp wotlk enchanted and gemmed. Fuck me if i can find it, but i think it's in the recruitment thread here somewhere.

EDIT: Guild is called Flame of Neltharion.

EDIT2: You said "AS or more legit." --> Courage (clearing 70 only, just as legit as you)

--> iddqd (clearing 70 only, just as legit as you)

--> Flame of Neltharion (clearing 70 only + 70 enchants gems, more legit than you)

--> WASDASA CANT MOVE OMG (new 70 only, as legit as you)

Going to uphold your side now?
Find me 3 other active and progressing guilds on EU servers that run a level 70 raiding guild as or more legitimately as us from start to finish. If you can then I will remove that from my original post. If you can't then my point still stands. Good day.

Going to uphold your side now?

No not yet mate.

- <IDDQD> are a great guild and I respect them. BUT. They started off as a twink guild, they only accept players who have already been boosted and are in full BT/SWP gear (usually). That is no where near as legit as us where we started off from scratch with no pugging, 90% of our level 70s are in blues and Tier 4 still.

- <Flame of Neltharion> I don't know much about but I will take your word for them.

- <WASDASA CANT MOVE OMG> .. you kidding right? I'm friends with their offiers/guild leader and they have members trying to run pugs almost everyday.

Please stop replying to the thread if you just going to cause trouble. I don't like wasting my time on players like you who clearly have WAY too much free time or have a VERY boring life, that you can actually afford to spend so much time nitpicking at other guilds and trying to find flaws just so you can cover up your own insecurities.

I'm going to be ignoring anything else you say in this thread now Supbrah.

Good day.

IDDQD started off as a twink guild, and they only accept players who have already been boosted. Not as legit as us but still an excellent guild and I respect them.

Flame of Neltharion fine.

WASDASA CANT MOVE OMG pug almost every day, I'm friends with their guild leader.

So in the end you still fail.

You told me to find 3, i found 3, you find excuses for each which all, obviously, are wrong. You say "qq iddqd got boosted 1st." - clearly you didnt? /facepalm. wasd i found on ti recruiting so w/e i'll take your word for that. And you ignored courage. So i think you'll find (if you can count) that there is 3. SO in the end, you still fail.

Supbrah said:
And you ignored courage.

As far as I know they only cleared Mount Hyjal with 70's and a bit of BT.

Correct me if im wrong tho.

EDIT: And I agree with Grimthunder, 30 % content nerf + WotlK Talents doesnt make it any more legit. Sure, my guild got boosted first, but it's a twink guild. Not a TBC PvE Hero guild. We cleared Sunwell in 3 hours the 1st time we went in there with 25 level 70's.

Anyway, we should respect other players choices.

Good luck with the recruitement

Rxrlol said:
As far as I know they only cleared Mount Hyjal with 70's and a bit of BT.

Correct me if im wrong tho.

EDIT: And I agree with Grimthunder, 30 % content nerf + WotlK Talents doesnt make it any more legit. Sure, my guild got boosted first, but it's a twink guild. Not a TBC PvE Hero guild. We cleared Sunwell in 3 hours the 1st time we went in there with 25 level 70's.

Anyway, we should respect other players choices.

Good luck with the recruitement

make another pvp kinda vid liek the leveling of rxr <3

Supbrah said:
And Grimthunder - there is a guild (doing fairly well i believe) raiding in BC enchants, gear, talents for raids, but have separate gear in pvp wotlk enchanted and gemmed. Fuck me if i can find it, but i think it's in the recruitment thread here somewhere.

I don't even.. wait.. they're using bc talents? What.. Huh how is it.. No wait no wat?..

but I don't even.. well.. what?

Supbrah said:
EDIT: Guild is called Flame of Neltharion.

EDIT2: You said "AS or more legit." --> Courage (clearing 70 only, just as legit as you)

Brb gonna go find 24 other people and boost their gear to beyond BiS then faceroll through content.

Wait what..

Supbrah said:
--> iddqd (clearing 70 only, just as legit as you)

Same as above.

Supbrah said:
--> Flame of Neltharion (clearing 70 only + 70 enchants gems, more legit than you)

Supbrah said:
Same as above, so I don't see how it's more legit or even close to equal as legit as Acquired Taste.

--> WASDASA CANT MOVE OMG (new 70 only, as legit as you)

Same as above.

Subutex said:
Supbrah is just trolling, dont mind him cuddle :)

Also Rxr, gief shaman pvp vids!

I tried it but it's impossible to make a reasonable video. Pulling 7 K crits constantly out of my ass makes it boring to watch -.-

And im Resto in Arena with a Shadowpriest partner D:

But I just got my Warrior to level 70 :)

Users who are viewing this thread