Achievment points wowhead

Its ugly as fuck anyways :p

You can probably do neutral to exalted with these guys in under 10 hours now.

It's worth going for the summonable boss on the island. He gives 500 rep each kill with like 15 min CD. Have to grind some items before you can summon him tho. I got boosted by a shammy that was able to summon him loads of times <3

Vanas said:
It's worth going for the summonable boss on the island. He gives 500 rep each kill with like 15 min CD. Have to grind some items before you can summon him tho. I got boosted by a shammy that was able to summon him loads of times <3

which faction do you mean Vanas? And what is the name of the summonable mob and where? TYVM :D

Wrath of the Horde

any suggestions for getting this achievement I'm not a rogue but I was thinking to maybe run into the cities, die by a mailbox and 1 shot some bank alts?

Heh many more achievment hunters than i expected...

is this only 19 or? think im in teh higher end if not :)

Guess its only 19s since the post is in 19 forum section? :p

Oh btw. Big gz to Riv with STV fishing contest and getting 2600+ points. Sehr schön!!!

yeah Grats on those Riv and taking the lead, at least at the time of this post :p

theres a couple things I was thinking about.

1. The mine sweeper achievement. I've seen 1 person with it. wondering what the method he used was. I've seen a thread on a different forum suggesting using lag and stuff but even with using lag I have been unsuccessful. My only other idea is to have a bunch of people most of which are healing specc'd including a disc priest and a warlock with imp while grp spam heal/shield you while you have a full compliment of stam buffs/gear.

2. This Hallows end holiday has made me reluctant to make the faction change because of 1 reason the 1000 quests achievement. The candy buckets count as quests. not to mention the lunar holiday and also mid summer holidays all have quests that count towards this as well. This coupled with the fact that once cataclysm comes out there will be even more starting area quests available. I also have not done any of the neutral(ratchet) questlines. I've heard that when you do the faction change your quest counter goes to zero. Would it be restored to pre switch numbers if you go back? thoughts on this?

Secclusion said:
yeah Grats on those Riv and taking the lead, at least at the time of this post :p

theres a couple things I was thinking about.

1. The mine sweeper achievement. I've seen 1 person with it. wondering what the method he used was. I've seen a thread on a different forum suggesting using lag and stuff but even with using lag I have been unsuccessful. My only other idea is to have a bunch of people most of which are healing specc'd including a disc priest and a warlock with imp while grp spam heal/shield you while you have a full compliment of stam buffs/gear.

I used 1 priest that wasnt even disc specced. bubble/renew/herbalism/agm ftw, was also in fire resistance gear lol.

nice...I'll bet it took a while? or get lucky early on? have to rez at all?

I actually have access to a priest too. I bet it'd help if there was another person to play it instead of just me dual boxing it :p

Secclusion said:
2. This Hallows end holiday has made me reluctant to make the faction change because of 1 reason the 1000 quests achievement. The candy buckets count as quests. not to mention the lunar holiday and also mid summer holidays all have quests that count towards this as well. This coupled with the fact that once cataclysm comes out there will be even more starting area quests available. I also have not done any of the neutral(ratchet) questlines. I've heard that when you do the faction change your quest counter goes to zero. Would it be restored to pre switch numbers if you go back? thoughts on this?

I can confirm that your quest counter goes, if not zero, atleast to a LOW number of quests done total. I had 444 quests done as horde and after FC I had something like 40 quests done as alliance. If these 40 quests are quests that both horde and alliance can do I don't know. Hope it helps.

Thanks. I would think that those 40 quests are the non faction specific ones...and that the faction only ones disappear. I'm wondering if they are just "dormant" if you should switch back. but the fact that you had the 40 on the switch keeps hope alive. I may try to talk to a GM about this.

Just got the mine sweeper....started with just a priest, put a lock I have access to in party with the imp out. then the priest knew a pally(FR aura), so had full buffs with rumsey and stam gear was at like 3600 hp after a lot of trial and error got it eventually. Just try to hit mines as if to knock you back towards the center if possible...a lot of luck involved.

domhring said:
Sounds like fun. I'll have to try that when I get back to horde on the first :D

o_O guess we'll see then what the quest counters will do when you switch back. Any Idea or ballpark figure of what they were before you FC'd the 1st time?

Actually yes, I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 460 quests on horde side before I changed over. I'll probably be able to give you an exact number when I get back because I am under the impression that the counters are just separate for each faction. When I faction changed I still had roughly 40 or 50 quests tracked in my quest tracker. I believe these were the quests that both horde and alliance can complete such as ratchet quests. Ofc on the 1st of Nov. we'll all know for sure when I change back. Same with my tranquilien rep. I actually have 10 exalted factions if you count them, but they don't exist on alliance, so I'm hoping for an instant achievement as soon as I get back to horde xD. Hope that helps. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread